Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the guys with the banner near the North west corner...

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Well done for having the balls to put into writing what the majority of us that aren't living in a rose tinted bubble are feeling.

A second well done for fighting off the stupid stewards who thought that they could stop you displaying it, and a third for ignoring the self righteous, bullshit brigade under the police box that think showing any kind of disapproval and not singing non-stop for 90 minutes makes you less of a fan then them.

That is all.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Well done for having the balls to put into writing what the majority of us that aren't living in a rose tinted bubble are feeling.

A second well done for fighting off the stupid stewards who thought that they could stop you displaying it, and a third for ignoring the self righteous, bullshit brigade under the police box that think showing any kind of disapproval and not singing non-stop for 90 minutes makes you less of a fan then them.

That is all.
You are a complete cock,**** off and support the scum

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
B4r-uzVCEAEkQO4.jpg:large

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think we should have thousands of those printed at the next game on Boxing Day. Hand them out at the station and get them all over the crowd. If Hyypia is still in charge, then it's what the club deserves.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

That is all.

This. The knobs under the police box were at their worst tonight. A bunch of thick morons who think they are their own special club who are better than everyone else. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, they pay their money and they can say what they want, what gives you the right to decide whether people turn on the manager or not? And what gives you the right to get all pretend threatening at people? Especially as when challenged with 'go on then, what are you going to do?' You respond with the classic 'hold me back' bollocks. Pathetic. **** off to Selhurst with the other pretend Ultras.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Who picked on a 14 year old kid and someone else threatening another couple of other Albion fans with violence for trying to support our team!

Yeah really we'll done mate!

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Usually defend the NSK on here but not after last night. Whilst their support of the team was as ever, commendable; their petulance in relation to the banner was unnecessary. Everybody has a right to their opinion.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think we should have thousands of those printed at the next game on Boxing Day. Hand them out at the station and get them all over the crowd. If Hyypia is still in charge, then it's what the club deserves.

Amazed actually, that some sort of organised protest hasn't already been started.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
It's actually Attilla who has been an Albion fan for donkey's years and done a lot for the club to get us permission to build The Amex
So well done mate and you are only stating what most if us think of SH
Looking forward to Wolves away now as if SH is in charge still he might be getting grief tenfold

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Amazed actually, that some sort of organised protest hasn't already been started.

Things have been too good for too long. We've gone soft, the passion has left us. To go from the Goldstone to Gillingham and Withdean to the Amex, has just proved to be a huge cataclysmic shift in our thinking as fans or a collective voice. Those of us the fought against the corruption of Archer, the lacklustre FA, the nimbys in the city Council and then a certain Lewes MP, have lost our passion to unite. I'm not saying there are not those out there that will no longer voice an opinion and act on it but the drive to achieve something has gone because we all have the feeling that we've achieved it. The Amex was the goal and we got it.
We now have a new enemy, that of apathy. If this club goes down, and if things don't change all over I'm afraid it will, then Mr Bloom will find funding a sinking ship difficult. Will he sell? Will he encourage investment elsewhere and give up some of his holdings? We just don't know. The danger is that TB has all the cards, I love the guy for what he has done but if he does not re structure the clubs management then I have my doubts about his chairmanship.
We need an across the board effort from fans, Gulls eye style, BISA style, banners, letters, protests, we need all this back. We need Mr Bloom to listen and to change things because the club is in free fall and if Mr Bloom doesn't realise this then we need a mass fan effort to make him realise.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Who picked on a 14 year old kid and someone else threatening another couple of other Albion fans with violence for trying to support our team!

Yeah really we'll done mate!

You should probably ask why the pathetic 14 year old kids feel the need to threaten other fans who are just voicing their opinions. Especially when said 14 year old kids then shit themselves when challenged away from all their mates at half time. If they talk the talk they should walk the walk, they can't have it both ways.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It's actually Attilla who has been an Albion fan for donkey's years and done a lot for the club to get us permission to build The Amex
So well done mate and you are only stating what most if us think of SH
Looking forward to Wolves away now as if SH is in charge still he might be getting grief tenfold

We need a movement of fans against the way the club is being run. I'm Glad it's Attila.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here