Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Stay!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In the twisted logic that prevails at present it is suggested that you aren't a fan if you voice an opinion FOR the club

Unbelievable.

What part of 17 games 1 win 9 draws 7 defeats 12 points do you not understand ?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
In the twisted logic that prevails at present it is suggested that you aren't a fan if you voice an opinion FOR the club

Unbelievable.

Where are you inferring that from?

I accept that you, as a fan, are behind SH, the board and the team. Will you accept that I, as a fan, am not behind SH, the board, or the team?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hyypia has been given a ridiculously short period of time to get the team playing as he wants them to.
train-wreck-1935.jpeg

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Where are you inferring that from?

I accept that you, as a fan, are behind SH, the board and the team. Will you accept that I, as a fan, am not behind SH, the board, or the team?

Sorry but yes - if you are not behind the board, manager or team then what are you behind?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Hyypia has been given a ridiculously short period of time to get the team playing as he wants them to. We know that there are people on here who would change manger every week - yes you called for Gus to go and even Oscar now it is Sami's turn. Swapping managers is not the answer - get behind him and do what we do best. Support the team.

Why don't you do us all a favour and fark off back to the BBS you sad prick? Anyone in any doubt just look at his previous posts (via his personal profile),even gets in a disguised dig at Freedman/Bolton in there. Palace imbecile.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Why don't you do us all a favour and fark off back to the BBS you sad prick? Anyone in any doubt just look at his previous posts (via his personal profile),even gets in a disguised dig at Freedman/Bolton in there. Palace imbecile.

My posts? I don't think so.

Abuse and infighting is doing nobody any good.

Last edited:

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
....Don't try and make out people aren't fans if they voice an opinion against the club. It's not on.

Exactly right.

You pays your money and you takes your choice, but that doesn't mean that comment or criticism of an appalling season so far isn't justified, fair or even allowed. I wasn't aware that Albion played in North Korea...

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Hyypia has been given a ridiculously short period of time to get the team playing as he wants them to. We know that there are people on here who would change manger every week - yes you called for Gus to go and even Oscar now it is Sami's turn. Swapping managers is not the answer - get behind him and do what we do best. Support the team.

Is says something when all you have in life is the "enjoyment" of creating an account on another teams forum and start fishing. Sad little man

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Choosing to ignore my last post, Petey?

Sorry, I was focusing on the other pretty nasty replies.

Yes, you are right the Club will be here after the board, the players and the manager .... and of course us current supporters when we move on to better things.

Focusing on the here and now it is Bloom that makes the decisions. We can either back him and all pull together or we can make things very ugly as we witnessed last night. Fool maybe - but loyal.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Fool maybe - but loyal.

This is why you're getting abuse! We are no less loyal than you.

I've already stated that I respect your stance. You have continually said/implied that because of mine I am less of a fan, less loyal.

I will not debate with someone who doesn't respect my opinion.

Have a good weekend.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Fergusson had a pretty rocky start at Man Utd.
The board backed him in the face of fan hysteria. The rest is history.

1 win in 17 is not 'pretty rocky', it's ****ing diabolical. Not to mention Fergie had already won multiple league and cup titles with Aberdeen as well as the European Cup Winners Cup and the Super Cup. You'd have to be a total moron to think the two situations are even remotely comparable.

el punal

Times are hard but the guys that have supported Albion for more than a couple of glory years will know that things can get a hell of a lot worse. It is sickening to see this great club torn apart.

Some people out there have to take a look at themselves and say 'Am I really supporting the Albion'
Yes I am. I do not boo the team. I applaud the team off the pitch if they've played well. I trusted in Sami to take the team forward. Unfortunately, the table doesn't lie and nor do the performances. Last night was one of the most abject Albion performances of recent years and it was patently clear that Sami Hyypia would not or could not change it.

I'm sure Sami is a decent and honourable person, but last night he looked a defeated and broken man and for his own sake should resign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here