Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The state of football violence in this country

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Genuine question

Why do they stand/sit under the Police box? I've always thought it a bit strange - they can't really think that in that area the police don't monitor whats going on because they can't see them do they?

Or do they listen in to the Police through the floor? I know sometimes policing is dim but its not that dim is it?

I always thought that to get behind your team the best position was to congregate behind the goal not tucked away in a dark corner?

The only section near the north stand they could move their ST to as a group.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Don't know if there is cctv there - last section of ramp before the platform entrance. About 4-5 Millwall somehow missed the instruction to turn right in the bridge and went down the disabled lane (stewards further up must have let them), I guess the last one possibly suggested this chap (bellend) couldn't go down the ramp.

The cocks did this last year ,most of them were young idiots , they soon stopped when a pissed off brighton fan had a go !

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I would have loved the Judge (how sad is it someone goes by that ID) and the kids try and get the fellas who held up the 'Sami go and take Burke' banner off them.

They are serious folk that wouldn't take too kindly to Billy Big Bollocks and his kids trying it on. Best they gang up just on the one fella to get their cocks stiff.

TB

This. Funny how he didn't try and take that banner away, he just shouted abuse. I wonder why!

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
6ft 4 and been going since the 80s well bully for you, have you got got over the embarrassment of having a so called red faced. child getting in your face, as you put it. And why ask them to do it again when you did bugger all the first time round? Oh i get it it's so that your own little band of keyboard warriors on here don't think that your a bit of a k##b head.. But sadly for you your attempt at rallying round for support on a sad little forum is as transparent as your bravado...

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
It is a disgrace, an absolute disgrace.

Millwall at home. Half way through the second half they plucked up the courage to taunt 8 (eight) stewards (stewards, not police) to the point where at least another ten stewards were required. What the hell has happened to what was once a national institution?

Meanwhile, in the Brighton end, some 10-15 hoodlums, rascals associated away from the main hellraisers under the police box, dared to question the reign of a manager who has won won game since August, and were dealt with immediately by some red faced children who were furious at people daring to express their views. Wow. It's a terrifying prospect when feared leaders such as 'the Judge' feel the need to tear up 'Hyppia out' signs that the holder has complete right to holding due to the diabolical performance of the team.

Pretty sure I'll get the 'Why didn't you say it to their face' comments: I did. If any of the red faced children who shouted abuse and put their face into mine would like to do it again, I suggest you pop down to row V, seat 0303 and have another chat with me any time this season. In case you've forgotten me, I'm 6"4, have been going to games since the late 80's, and love my football club. I'd love to have another chat with you about how the season is going. Alternatively, a full, written apology should cover your embarrassing behaviour this evening.

Supporting the team and wanting the manager out don't have to be mutually exclusive viewpoints. People disagree, but people have always disagreed.

It's time for Hyppia to go, and to go NOW.

Supporting tbe team since the late '80's- JCL alert!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
6ft 4 and been going since the 80s well bully for you, have you got got over the embarrassment of having a so called red faced. child getting in your face, as you put it. And why ask them to do it again when you did bugger all the first time round? Oh i get it it's so that your own little band of keyboard warriors on here don't think that your a bit of a k##b head.. But sadly for you your attempt at rallying round for support on a sad little forum is as transparent as your bravado...

Keyboard warrior / bravado? I posted my seat number. Come and have a chat if you think I'm a keyboard warrior.

I didn't 'do bugger all' because I'm 32 years old, have a child and have at least average intelligence. And it's 2014. And I'm not in to pretend 'hold me back' football violence anymore.

Supporting tbe team since the late '80's- JCL alert!!

To be fair, of all the things I can control, when I was born isn't one of them.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Hence the fact you're still at it on a forum, how very grown up. And thanks for the offer of a chat looking forward to it..

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Bloody hell lambretta man. You're having a giraffe! Calm down! The guys under the police box can do what they like. ie. sing none stop dross that picks the atmosphere up like a wet turd. But they can't start having a go at people for expressing their views and putting banners up. If you know any of them could you ask if they could maybe get a new album out with some songs that may encourage the team rather than encourage them to slow pace down and fall asleep!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
This is all going to end of tears, it's a shame that the North is split. It's been happening for a while, the police box crew have set up a singing group, all well and good, however it's caused a divide to a point now where we have one side singing their songs, the Middle of the North is caught between the two and it's hard to join in when you have two songs going on around you. Maybe when they have a meeting about the atmosphere the club should try and get people involved from all areas of the North.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
There where days you just sang at football never had to organize singing groups ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here