Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's Gone... Nowhere

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Perhaps, but his career will be over. Non League or lower league Scandinavian team will be the best he'll get once he leaves the Albion.
He can't manage after this anyway ....

He probably has enough to retire , be a pundit etc

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I hope the board have been lining someone up over the past few weeks because if Jones takes temporary charge we are in even worse trouble. For what it is worth I think that is what has been holding back the sacking, there is nobody to take over that could steady the ship until a new manager arrives, I think Jones has a huge part to play in our dismal season.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is there any reason for you 'club source' to lie, or is there a possibility the place where he gets is info could be lying to him?

Not sure why he would lie - what would he get out of lying ? Regardless, the info is there for you to believe or disbelieve - your choice.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
this, all that booing and singing at him made me feel sorry for him as a person, its horrible what he has to endure, BUT as a manager he needs to go

Comes with the territory. he gets the plaudits when goes well, sack when not. He will get hundreds of £k compo; frankly good work if you can get it. His experience at Leverkusen should have told him (and Bloom/Barber) that management is not his bag.

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
Not sure why he would lie - what would he get out of lying ? Regardless, the info is there for you to believe or disbelieve - your choice.

I'm not saying I disbelieve or believe him, I'm just trying to ascertain his reliability. Is he more often right than wrong? Is he in a high up position at BHAFC?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Was all for giving Sami time to turn it around before tonight. Millwall were no better than a pub team. Shittu is as mobile as a corpse. Time to move on before we have a repeat of the 2008-09 debacle.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
I'm not saying I disbelieve or believe him, I'm just trying to ascertain his reliability. Is he more often right than wrong? Is he in a high up position at BHAFC?

Search for my posts on Alex Revell being signed and Colin K-R ( I didn't have the name only the details ) - he was right both times. He was also right about MA mk II but asked me not to post it.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
If it is true I do feel sorry for him, even though he's not a good manager, he seems like a nice person who is trying his best.

but we need someone who is confident.

Don't feel sorry for him, he gets 3 years wages from your Season ticket money and hes done nothing to earn it.

He's clueless, uninspiring, doesn't acknowledge the fans is tactically naive, has steered our club into a precarious position and still gets a big fat pay off for it.

Not a bad reward for total incompetence

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Search for my posts on Alex Revell being signed and Colin K-R ( I didn't have the name only the details ) - he was right both times. He was also right about MA mk II but asked me not to post it.

So why do you have a caveat of saying he might have fed you duff info? Why would he? I doubt he would be sacked tonight anyway. Over the weekend possibly.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I feel sorry for him, but he has to go really.

Comes with the territory. he gets the plaudits when goes well, sack when not. He will get hundreds of £k compo; frankly good work if you can get it. His experience at Leverkusen should have told him (and Bloom/Barber) that management is not his bag.

Which is why I was amazed me was employed in the first place.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
So why do you have a caveat of saying he might have fed you duff info? Why would he? I doubt he would be sacked tonight anyway. Over the weekend possibly.

Because a couple of times he's been wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here