Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia IN or Out - Surely his time is up.

Hyypia, In or Out - For the last time?

• IN

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 262 96.0%

• Total voters

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
He has to go.

I feel bad for him in some ways because he is so obviously out of his depth, his staff at Leverkusen were obviously hugely to credit for their performances and he simply hasn't grown enough yet.

The bigger part of me is starting to get really pissed off with him because he either can't or won't see that and continues to stay, sitting in his dug out looking sleepy.

Bruno, Dunk, Colunga and Halford looked more like the leader of this side tonight than Sami did and that's about as damning as it gets. His walk as the whistle went before Holloway shook his hand spoke volumes, the walk of a deadman.

Bennett
Teix
March
Bent

That's easily one of the best front 4s we've seen at the AMEX, and we couldn't score against a team that has failed to win since August.

Please Tony, as a man of the fans, as a man that I felt I could talk to man to man last season at Derby train station as a fellow fan, let Sami go, hell you know what, restructure his deal and make him a coach behind a manager, it could do him the world of good.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
OUT - and I was on the other side up until now. He had to avoid defeat tonight to keep his job and he didn't, he'll be gone by the end of the weekend.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shame, some continuity would have been nice, but Christ he is the wrong man.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Voting "In" again, because "It doesn't actually matter all that much" still isn't an option....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Everytime I vote OUT he stays, so tempted to vote IN and see if he goes.

Seriously, it's an OUT.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I'm definitely in the out camp now.

What a clueless and inept performance against clueless and inept opponents.

What a chance let slip.

Sweep out the whole useless lot and get in a management team to keep us in this league.

Quickly.

Please, please, don't let the current managers near the January transfer window.

And please let's stop congratulating ourselves on meeting FFP rules and avoiding a transfer embargo. Those who've ignored it pretty much won't be worrying about an inability to buy in January, whilst some who can won't be able to attract anybody.

League One beckons - some great 9,000 gates there, and the Piddlepot trophy, and FA Cup rd one v Tiddleboro Athletic.

All in our £100m stadium, with our state of the art training ground.

Customertastic.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Tonight is my switch from In to Out

I tend to back the Chairmans decision manager wise and I think the last gaffer I called for their blood was Hinsh , but Tonight was an absolute disgrace in a must win match.

Sami , thank you very much but please go :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here