Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgusting Performance.

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
Well, I watched that on TV with my "Supportive Neutral's" hat on, and boy, if you will allow me to say that is the worst Brighton team I have seen since they played just outside my bedroom window here in Hove. Where has that Lua Lua character gone? And Mackerel Smith? Some of the passing, shooting, composure. Really poor.

I am genuinely sorry to see how cr@p Albion is now. The football Albion played when you won LG1 was outstanding - would have beat that display. Hypia was always a weird experiment. Can't be long now....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well, I watched that on TV with my "Supportive Neutral's" hat on, and boy, if you will allow me to say that is the worst Brighton team I have seen since they played just outside my bedroom window here in Hove. Where has that Lua Lua character gone? And Mackerel Smith? Some of the passing, shooting, composure. Really poor.

I am genuinely sorry to see how cr@p Albion is now. The football Albion played when you won LG1 was outstanding - would have beat that display. Hypia was always a weird experiment. Can't be long now....
It's called cutting costs and getting cheap options in wether it's players or management.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Millwall have to be the worst side in that division barring us and Blackpool and we didn't once look like scoring!

Solly March has gone from being the best thing since sliced bread to utter shite! Bruno was dire! If Chicksen is a professional footballer then so am I. JFC dreadful! Bent looked like he didn't give a **** but who can blame him? Tex looked lively but final ball was dreadful. Stockdale IS FAT!

Dunk is about the only one who can claim he put a decent shift in and I expect we'll sell him in January.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Confidence is shot at the moment. The manager is a dead man walking. Too many loan players.

We need a sort out.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Yep, time to let Sami go and wheel the next disaster in. I am just amazed that there are still people here who think the manager is the sole issue - the problem is much deeper. I'm pinning no flags to any masts but can you just IMAGINE the vitriol that would ensue if Dick Knight had organised the footballing side of the club as badly as the present chairman is doing? Paul Barber, as his closest and highest-paid advisor, has huge culpability.

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
yep, time to let sami go and wheel the next disaster in. I am just amazed that there are still people here who think the manager is the sole issue - the problem is much deeper. I'm pinning no flags to any masts but can you just imagine the vitriol that would ensue if dick knight had organised the footballing side of the club as badly as the present chairman is doing? Paul barber, as his closest and highest-paid advisor, has huge culpability.
i make you 100% right

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Burke needs to go, Barber needs to go, and Sami is a farce. Tony Bloom WAKE UP!!! Anyone guestimate the crowd on Boxing day if Sami is still there?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately we have played bad but each game game we are getting worse than the previous but must be somewhere near rock bottom now so as the song says The Only Way is Up. New Year, New Manager New team better results.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Let's look at it a slighty different way, TB has given the support alot but did he just get lucky with the appointment of Gus because in the bigger picture most of the other appointments are or have lead us to the position we're in now. Money has been spent on quite a few players who have been poor, higher managerment has upset the fanbase in different ways and the one area that cries out for money to be spent is on a quality manager. Is there a quality manager who will come to the Albion and operate under the setup TB has put in place?

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
In the 95 minutes or so I watched Brighton were on top for around 70 minutes and their keeper was MOM.
OK we lost,but we were the better side I thought.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
so how come there is all that dosh floating around to build training grounds? And what happened to the Ulloa money?

It seems that the clubs aims are no longer to win football games, but to meet FFP targets.

Spending on the training ground does not count towards FFP.

Ulloa money uesd to meet FFP targets.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Stop trolling fella, its been a shit night and we can do without the likes of you.

Trolling???
Because my opinion is different to yours?

OK you are pissed off because we lost, but look at the stats.
More shots.....more possession .......
It was good goalkeeping and poor finishing that let us down.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Trolling???
Because my opinion is different to yours?

OK you are pissed off because we lost, but look at the stats.
More shots.....more possession .......
It was good goalkeeping and poor finishing that let us down.

No, it was complete lack of effort against a pub team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here