Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting feisty in the south stand?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Proud that we stood up to them

Shame a few ran but I hear it was parents / kids moving which if true is fair enough (couldn't see from where I sit)

Same as any team,you'll get some who stand their ground but most people will back down when the protection of OB / stewards disappear, including Millwall..

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
that just sums up the wanna be cockneys, funny how they can live off a reputation set by fans years ago, the best part is though that when they are on their own they wouldn't make a noise, and if they came up against fair numbers then they wouldn't be kicking off. I saw a group of them who live down here, some of them aren't even from Bermondsey and yet they all had flat caps on and cockney accents (and that pisses me off, they are not cockneys, You aren't a cockney if you're from Bermondsey either)

Got the bus to the game, there was 7 or 8 wannabe hoolies on board, f,ing and chanting all the way there, thing was, they all had Sussex accents, definitely not Londoners. Sad as f##k !!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"Hi lads, we're doing a survey about the oiky working-class...."

It was a dreadful stereo-type. Anyway, here are the Millwall fans celebrating their victory when news broke in SE14...

dick-van-dyke-in-mary-pop-006.jpg

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
The special train for The Millwall lot left empty because the police had walked them to the southern platform whilst the train was at the northern platform.Mind you it must have been a lovely ride home for all the cops on the special with nothing to do.

Did that train run non-stop all the way up to London? I was tempted to get on it as it would have got me home quicker :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here