Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North and South West ST holders meeting 18th December

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How things have changed, it was just a bog roll and torn up Argus in my day. I'm all for bringing back the bog roll, best feeling in the world launching one from the North Stand and seeing it flutter into the goalmouth. Always envied those who kept one back for when we scored - couldn't do that - had to launch as the team came out.

Excellent fun launching one of them, especially if you had a favourable bounce and it really unwound. I once launched one as the train I was on came through Southwick station non stop on the way back from a game, managed to hold the end and give a yank and it bounced along 30 yards of platform.:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How things have changed, it was just a bog roll and torn up Argus in my day. I'm all for bringing back the bog roll, best feeling in the world launching one from the North Stand and seeing it flutter into the goalmouth. Always envied those who kept one back for when we scored - couldn't do that - had to launch as the team came out.

Under current conditions, would make a fantastic alternative to booing.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne

I remember borrowing two boxes of till rolls from KFC when i was younger and dishing them out at a service station en route to Filbert Street for a league cup game when Stuart Munday scored a wonder goal. That was mental when they came out. My weapon of choice though is a carefully ripped up newspaper, used to do peoples heads in, in the north stand at the Goldstone.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was at Salzburg last Sunday and when the team's came out the home fans behind the goal let off these party popper things with massive streamers which looked good. For the second half there were four or five flares which looked even better. The away fans from Rapid Vienna sang and waved their flags for the whole 90 minutes. We also had beer while watching the game and clackers were readily available.

Jan 30, 2008
Anyone else had this email?:

---------

Dear Supporter

We would like to invite you to join us in our Heineken Lounge at the stadium on 18th December from 7-9pm to discuss how we can better support you, the supporters.

The event will be hosted by:

Paul Beirne - Head of Commercial

Adrian Morris - Safety and Security Manager

Jen Wade - Supporter Services Manager

Tom Gorringe - Head of Marketing

We would like you to come with ideas and suggestions that you feel will help boost the atmosphere at the Amex.

There will be a buffet food offering provided and the bar will be open for you to have a drink while you are with us.

Spaces are limited for this event so we ask you to please register your interest, via our RSVP function here.

We hope that you are able to join us, however if you can't have a very Merry Christmas!

-----

Anyone going?
ha ha all the lap dogs will be out in force for this one plus the free loaders talk about after the horse has bolted ,if they can't work it out for themselves what are they getting paid for???
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Reduce beer prices, leave bars open earlier, closing later, make away fans sit and let us stand, move singing supporters to centre of the north, move away fans away from behind the goal, sell STH behind South Goal. Move family to east upper and away from the north.
Reduce prices to encourage dodgy rowdy types to attend.
bobble hatters and people that don't like interaction need to have a reality check here
regards
DR

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Hows it going, Has anyone turned up? Can we have regular updates........or perhaps not

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
First question "where's the toilets"

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i would move the away fans that would make the atmosphere better put the away fans on side like most of the grounds do i n the championship not many hav them behind the goal

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I prefer to sit (especially in WSU) but glad someone has finally acknowledged that standing is not illegal. Its all to do with terms and conditions, health and safety etc..

With controlled entry these days somewhere like the North Stand would be perfect for safe standing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here