Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North and South West ST holders meeting 18th December

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Anyone else had this email?:

---------

Dear Supporter

We would like to invite you to join us in our Heineken Lounge at the stadium on 18th December from 7-9pm to discuss how we can better support you, the supporters.

The event will be hosted by:

Paul Beirne - Head of Commercial

Adrian Morris - Safety and Security Manager

Jen Wade - Supporter Services Manager

Tom Gorringe - Head of Marketing

We would like you to come with ideas and suggestions that you feel will help boost the atmosphere at the Amex.

There will be a buffet food offering provided and the bar will be open for you to have a drink while you are with us.

Spaces are limited for this event so we ask you to please register your interest, via our RSVP function here.

We hope that you are able to join us, however if you can't have a very Merry Christmas!

-----

Anyone going?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
i got the email, i sit in the north stand towards the east corner. interesting to see they want to do something about the atmosphere. i might attend my first brighton meeting

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Anyone else had this email?:

---------

Dear Supporter

We would like to invite you to join us in our Heineken Lounge at the stadium on 18th December from 7-9pm to discuss how we can better support you, the supporters.

The event will be hosted by:

Paul Beirne - Head of Commercial

Adrian Morris - Safety and Security Manager

Jen Wade - Supporter Services Manager

Tom Gorringe - Head of Marketing

We would like you to come with ideas and suggestions that you feel will help boost the atmosphere at the Amex.

There will be a buffet food offering provided and the bar will be open for you to have a drink while you are with us.

Spaces are limited for this event so we ask you to please register your interest, via our RSVP function here.

We hope that you are able to join us, however if you can't have a very Merry Christmas!

-----

Anyone going?

What about the East Upper Committee ?

Actually as I've not been invited to be on the E.U.C ----------------- feck em:moo:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Get two men sent off early, so we can re-create Burnley 2011. That worked.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Only fans with the gold North stand season ticket card are invited.

Even that is NOT enough it seems, no invite ???

Gold.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here