Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage MEP v Russell Brand - Question Time BBC1 22:35 *** Official Match Thread ***

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Probably not, but the venomous posts concerning him on here seem to confirm the rightwing supporters here fear him...which is funny in itself.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hard to think of anything that less resembles a politics show I'd like to watch than those two egotistical idiots grandstanding on Question Time.

The boring old know it all from down the pub vs the eternal champagne swilling student/tramp. No thanks!

Russell Brand's face offends me, there's something about that smug grin that says "punch me now".

The only question tonight should go to the BBC
"What are these two f**kwits doing on an allegedly sensible debating program?"
It'll be 21st century Punch & Judy.
Isn't TOWIE on ITVbe at the same time?

Sums it up really... I don't think I will be bothering with this one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably not, but the venomous posts concerning him on here seem to confirm the rightwing supporters here fear him...which is funny in itself.

Indeed. Though not half as funny as UKIP advisers allowing their leader anywhere near the same primetime TV debating room as Russell Brand. There is only ever going to be one winner in that situation and its going to be pretty damn hilarious to watch. Hopefully the fallout from the programme will cost UKIP clowns a couple of seats at the next election :wave:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

I vote Lib Dem at the last election, will probably vote Green at the next one, but can't stand him. It's not a case of left wing versus right wing, it's the fact that he's a tit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
capitalist paradigm at 25/1??? license to print money!!

The bookies have got this wrong. Capital Paradigm 4-1 shurely, I'd give your 25-1 for "My ballbag" though...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I vote Lib Dem at the last election, will probably vote Green at the next one, but can't stand him. It's not a case of left wing versus right wing, it's the fact that he's a tit.

I was referring to the rightwing supporters here. They know who they are dont worry :)

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
I'm backing Brand. Even if he is a bit of a dick at times. He is certainly raising the issues that need raising. Good on him.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Indeed. Though not half as funny as UKIP advisers allowing their leader anywhere near the same primetime TV debating room as Russell Brand. There is only ever going to be one winner in that situation and its going to be pretty damn hilarious to watch. Hopefully the fallout from the programme will cost UKIP clowns a couple of seats at the next election :wave:

Its been a great few weeks lately..
Nick Griffin endorses UKIP
Youth Leader walks away claiming he doesnt believe most of the UKIP policies, and as he was paid, he felt it was his 'job' to voice the UKIP lines.
Potential candidate for the UKIP target seat of Basildon alledges inappropriate behaviour from the UKIP General Secretary.
UKIP General Secretary suggests she is a liar.
Neil Hamilton accused of expenses irregularities by UKIP members
Labour candidate in Brighton removed, and in a petulant outburst joins UKIP.

...and now a potential TV car-crash. Good times :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
Youth Leader walks away claiming he doesnt believe most of the UKIP policies, and as he was paid, he felt it was his 'job' to voice the UKIP lines.
Potential candidate for the UKIP target seat of Basildon alledges inappropriate behaviour from the UKIP General Secretary.

THEN YOU POPPED UP ,yeah it's been a great week :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would be ironic if Russell Brand could wound Farage tonight, thereby helping the Tory party that Brand despises.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Its the Xmas gift that keep on giving Dave! :thumbsup:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its a pleasure to watch the embarrassed posts from the UKIP supporters here. They are showing child like petulance thats a pleasure to see.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here