Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage MEP v Russell Brand - Question Time BBC1 22:35 *** Official Match Thread ***

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Asking whether Brand had shagged your missus was in response to the SEVERAL...rather angry posts you made on the day about Brand, that were virtually identical with a few posts of each other. Am I embarrassed....SURE....
:lolol:

Ok, my bad, so if posters make "virtually identical" posts then a vile personal post is warrented and then a lie to make it justified....oh i see, not that you ever keep asking and posting the same thing over and over again is it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My opinion regarding the treaty is, it is not a stitch up, as BF suggested. Whether you like it or not, we are in the EU, and there will be things in the treaties we love, and things in the treaty we dont love, but as Ive said, it will be all be solved in May, when UKIP sweep to power, and we leave the EU, as thats what the British public will vote for. Ive been assured.

As well you know, he was asking about your opinion on Labour lying about a referendum on the treaty - not the treaty itself.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ok, my bad, so if posters make "virtually identical" posts then a vile personal post is warrented and then a lie to make it justified....oh i see, not that you ever keep asking and posting the same thing over and over again is it.

Get over yourself. Tell me about the 'muslim' arrested for the mosque fire, as conveyed to you conviently by a Pakistani Christian woman?
When I asked you before you denied that, with some rubbish about it being somebody to do with the mosque. A random Catholic, im guessing.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As well you know, he was asking about your opinion on Labour lying about a referendum on the treaty - not the treaty itself.

Yes, not a good day for Labour, and like I said, it will be rectified, when UKIP sweep to power.
So, back to the original question. How many ****ups will be put forward for this 'target seat'...theres been 3 to my knowledge so far...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Get over yourself. Tell me about the 'muslim' arrested for the mosque fire, as conveyed to you conviently by a Pakistani Christian woman?
When I asked you before you denied that, with some rubbish about it being somebody to do with the mosque. A random Catholic, im guessing.

Cheers just proved my point.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Nobody was ever convicted, surprise surprise, yet the mosque that burned down needed shedloads of money spent on it. Suddenly it is an insurance job. I still believe the info i was given to be true, unless you can prove otherwise.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
My opinion regarding the treaty is, it is not a stitch up, as BF suggested. Whether you like it or not, we are in the EU, and there will be things in the treaties we love, and things in the treaty we dont love, but as Ive said, it will be all be solved in May, when UKIP sweep to power, and we leave the EU, as thats what the British public will vote for. Ive been assured.

so lets get this right you are in favour of doing away with any such powers that the electorate ever once had. good so you are a federalist then the type who definitely are not in favour of people power. by that I take it you aren't in favour of the existence of nation states either ? a vote in any general election then goes completely out of the window because quite frankly people opinions don't matter.
hitler comes to mind but I wont go there.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last edited:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
A bit like The Missing, started well with lots of interest but stated to ramble and overcomplicate so I lost interest and gave up. Basic point : that Brand is a publicity junkie is correct.
Yes it's a bit of a shame because he is actually quite funny and I think he genuinely means well. Needs an ego bypass operation though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here