Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brother Nibble RIP

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hi Nibble...We have our run ins politically,but it is a minor thing...it goes to show how how we are really in the the same boat,I have had my share of losing loved ones younger than me and I know the pain. I hope time and friends can help you heal the hurt,my really sincere condolences...stay strong Nibble...people are praying for you and your family.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION]. I'm not very good at this, but what you've told us is just terrible. I'm really sorry for your losses.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Devastating news Nibble..hope you (and maybe even your brothers wife) find the many posts on here some comfort...also that many happy memories of good times with your Dad and Brother, flood your mind in the days to come.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Incredibly sad news. So sorry to read of your loss especially at this time of year. Can't imagine the pain you and your family must be feeling right now. Thoughts and prayers with you, little comfort as that is.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
What sad news.
Sincere condolences to your family my friend x

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
So sorry to hear your sad news, my sincere condolences to you and the family, I'm thinking of you and wishing you strength for the days ahead x

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have been reading all your posts and many have brought me to tears. I have been waiting up all night as I have a twin brother who lives in China and I had to get timing right to ring him and break the news as we have not been able to get hold of him. I got through and it is the hardest call I have ever had to make in my life.

Maybe this isn't the right place to air these things but I'm stunned into silence and this is helping.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have been reading all your posts and many have brought me to tears. I have been waiting up all night as I have a twin brother who lives in China and I had to get timing right to ring him and break the news as we have not been able to get hold of him. I got through and it is the hardest call I have ever had to make in my life.

Maybe this isn't the right place to air these things but I'm stunned into silence and this is helping.

Those type of calls are horrible,i feel for you......stay strong

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

If it's any help at all, air away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here