Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Board meeting today about Hyypia

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, what a ******* that Bloom is, just look what he's done to the poor Brighton fans over the last few years.

Oh my ****ing god. Are you related to him because the way you're coming across then Bloom shit doesn't stink.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh my ****ing god. Are you related to him because the way you're coming across then Bloom shit doesn't stink.

I give up. Bye.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You are a sad old man. Surely even an old dullard like you doesn't think we signed the likes of Baldock because we thought we would go down this year and he could get us back up?

You calling me stupid does make me laugh, Ernest. Have you ever read some of the drivel you post? It's like you're semi-literate. I'm not talking about your comedy posts, as sometimes they can be relatively amusing, but your serious ones are embarrassing.

Have you ever read some of your 'I'm so superior' drivel ? That is embarrassing

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've been worrying since August and now I don't as we'll be relegated. Tony Bloom allowed Burke to bring in Balddock and the other division one players as Bloom knows we're getting relegated so hope these players will get us promoted, which isn't going to happen. Bloom also thinks that we'll retain out season tickets which again is like a heroin addict saying I can survive on £10 aday.

Bloom is a mug and is taking fans for mugs. He who laughs last laughs the loudest.

To be fair, that is one of the most ludicrously stupid posts I've ever seen on here.

I'm pretty disillusioned myself at the moment, but what you've written is properly mental. If that's what you truly think then you truly are an idiot.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I give up. Bye.

Don't go, Bloom need fans like you, who are gullible and naive who will suck his ball bags and back his Hyypia mentality of keeping the clown for his duration 3 year contract. Long live the Albion with you as its mouthpiece.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
lol, fine, back Bloom, Hyypia, Barber, Burke. Don't you arse wipes come back when it's to late. Oh deary me. Some people need to be sectioned on here.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don't go, Bloom need fans like you, who are gullible and naive who will suck his ball bags and back his Hyypia mentality of keeping the clown for his duration 3 year contract. Long live the Albion with you as its mouthpiece.

I've been saying Hyppia OUT for weeks now, but never mind. Bored now.

Does that mean you're going to get another season ticket at Selhurst?

It was you, Big Belly, you were outed by a Mod.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Easy Spicy, don't you know we're customers now. We are relegated and from where I'm sitting them the club will be happy either way what division we're in. Don't forget Berber comment when he said when the new fans come and hear the roar of the North Stand then they'll keep coming. I've never known fans attend because of the non roar but thought people attend to watch attractive entertaining football and goals.

Me too but then what do we know.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
OK, this is ridiculous now.

Sami is immune from the sack.

A limpet and a barnacle.

So what is it we don't know ? ??? What is Tony's thinking ? ???

Tony is no fool.

Best case, I suppose, is that we have 2 or 3 Leverkusen players lined up for January, dependent on Sami staying.

More of a hope, really.

The party line was quite clear on Twitter over the weekend. There is no problem (cough). We could have won EVERY game this season except Derby away (splutter, somersault). Sami is fine and so is our recruitment policy (falls over). That's not made up. That's (paraphrased) what Paul Barber sent to a fan's email at 11.30 at night. These guys are worried alright but they are worried about the wrong things.

Here's a challenge to Tony Bloom. Would he be prepared to offer the first game free in League One if we go down with Burke, Barber and Hyypia in their current roles? I mean completely free. DD refunded, no charge for non STH, food and drink gratis? If the answer is "no" then you know what to do Mr Lizard. i suspect there are a couple of people on here who could pass that offer on.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
lol, fine, back Bloom, Hyypia, Barber, Burke. Don't you arse wipes come back when it's to late. Oh deary me. Some people need to be sectioned on here.

Id back anyone who put over 200 million of his money into this club ,you sir are the arse wipe

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Does that mean you're going to get another season ticket at Selhurst?

It was you, Big Belly, you were outed by a Mod.

I've been thinking he was a former poster for a couple of weeks now. What an absolute tool.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm not going to argue with anything you say but are you getting the impression that the club give a shit what the fans think?

I'm quite sure they do give a shit what we think, for the reasons I've already outlined - Loss of fans (brand consumers) = loss of income - the olde lifeblood of the club mantra. It's not very romantic is it? but the club do see us as customers, naturally at the moment we're unhappy to say the least. However, the time scales and lag times of a downturn in form like this are entirely different to the immediate effect of say 20 years ago. Pay on the gate days of yore, vote with your feet and financially the pinch is felt immediately. Now the club have slightly more wriggle room, however a half empty stadium regardless of 'fixed' season ticket income is not very 'brand friendly' and supporters like yourself may very well choose not purchase a season ticket next time around. These considerations will without doubt be discussed in the boardroom, you will I'm sure see positive action one way or another if this run continues beyond Christmas into early January. Anything else would represent (short term) embarrassment and long term loss of ST revenue, key sponsorship, the list is endless... They do care, in business you HAVE to look after your majority income stream. If they don't, which I don't suspect for one minute, then I wouldn't want any of them near the club - it's as simple as that.

I think to see it as the 'suits' see it, you have to disengage the heart and listen only to the head - only I might add if you wish (or perhaps striving) for stability with regard to the first team manager - part of the brand. If Hyypia can steady the ship, this loyalty should be (If he's the man I think he is) returned in kind if we start to do well, or at the very least better than now!

You and I both know that if we met Tony in the right context he would share our frustrations, and sadness at the current position - only natural. He comes from a business point of view, we from a passion and love perspective. On the balance sheet these things tend to be poles apart.

Why is he still here? I think it's an obsession to do things right, and to strive to avoid stress/confusion that changing manager usually brings with it. Stability: Tony must want stability and he's going to back Hyypia for as long as he possibly can. He needs errrr requires a win on Friday though, no question. Again I'm sure this was discussed, and with the fans (at the core of the business) in mind.

Kosh

Last edited:

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Id back anyone who put over 200 million of his money into this club ,you sir are the arse wipe

£200m and we'll be back where we were a few years ago, Withdean. We'll have the same crowds. Only difference being we'll have an white elephant instead off a forest. Not bad going is it, spending £200 million only to end up back at square one.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Where are these back to back victories going to come from? We've won 3 league games in 20 and are averaging less than a point a game. Plus the football we are playing is completely inept. We've given the rest of the division enough of a head start already, and some of the games coming up could be real 6 pointers come the end of the season. If we stick with Hyypia much longer we'll be cut adrift in the relegation zone and no manager with ambition would touch a job like this.

I agree, was merely surmising a big what if? A HUGE what if? to be honest, would be interesting and let's face it great if it happened though. Sadly I'd agree, it's not very sodding likely though is it?!? No not really.

Kosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here