Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forget the poor form, that lack of atmosphere at the Amex what everyone wants to know

el punal

Easter 1976. Lost 3-1 at Millwall on Good Friday. About the one and only time I have been delighted at seeing us lose as I don't think we would have got out of there alive in what was effectively a promotion four pointer. Then drew 1-1 at Aldershot with Sully's penalty that probably still wouldn't have reached the goal line by now. Whole ground was Albion. Great days.

I was at both those games. Millwall fans had some bloke with a huge drum giving it all through the match. Warm, friendly atmosphere with them appreciating how knowledgeable and amicable us Albion fans were :D

Aldershot, as you say, was all Albion - fantastic support, shame about the result.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
and once we have rolled over in the first 20 minutes the game will be over...................come on Bloom sort it out before there is little to save

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Easter 1976. Lost 3-1 at Millwall on Good Friday. About the one and only time I have been delighted at seeing us lose as I don't think we would have got out of there alive in what was effectively a promotion four pointer. Then drew 1-1 at Aldershot with Sully's penalty that probably still wouldn't have reached the goal line by now. Whole ground was Albion. Great days.
We had gone behind the goal by the entrance in the second half and one of the Aldershot players put a lump of mud behind the ball on the penalty spot and that's one of the reasons the ball was miss hit and that's true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here