Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bruno-l229-2128167_478x359.jpg

Bruno
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 7th December 2014
by James Hilsum
I’m worried because we are in a difficult situation but of course we can stay in this league because we have the quality to do it."
Bruno

Bruno says that it is up to the experienced players to stand up and be counted following Brighton & Hove Albion’s 3-0 defeat at Derby County yesterday.
The full-back, 34, believes it is up to the more senior members of the squad to set an example and insists there is more than enough quality within the ranks to steer the side away from danger.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “The experienced players in the squad need to step up. In my case, I have played in some big games in Spain and I have to step forward, but it’s not just one player, the whole squad needs to be together.
“I’m worried because we are in a difficult situation but of course we can stay in this league because we have the quality to do it."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The defender admitted that Albion’s play on the ball was not good enough at the iPro Stadium and that Derby took control of the game as a result.“We could not play in the way we wanted. They started very strongly and we couldn’t stop them. If you don’t have the ball then you are constantly defending.
“They had a number of chances, were more aggressive than us and scored three goals.
“We didn’t have anywhere near enough possession on the ball and we had to defend too close to our box. If you do that, then there are more chances to concede goals.
“We need to improve a lot and we are not going to win games if we don’t change.”
The right-back then looked ahead to Friday’s match against Millwall at the Amex - a game which he feels now takes on added importance.
“It’s a big game and it will be like a final for us. We need to view every game in this way and we cannot think too far ahead. Every single game is a chance to get three massive points.”

[h=3]ALBION V MILLWALL
[/h] FRIDAY 12TH November, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V READING
[/h] friday 26th december, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v BRENTFORD
[/h] SATURDAY 17TH JANUARY, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here