Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Dads Club

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Morning all :mad:

6.42 today. Eldest (5) is up and is eating her breakfast and singing Carols. Youngest (3) has got up but since got into bed next to his mother.

Welcome to our newest member, [MENTION=20219]marshy68[/MENTION].

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Morning all, Jnr just waking up. Going to make it a quick breakfast then off to Lewes for some last min Christmas shopping (Harvey's store!)

also a welcome to the newest member of sunday dads club [MENTION=20219]marshy68[/MENTION]

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
6.55am. Our 6 week old woke us with a tremendous series of farts and nappy filling sounds of which a grown adult would be proud. Nappy changed and breast now being administered.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Watching the cbeebies pantomime with my 3 year old before heading out on my mountain bike at 8am for a couple of hours. My morning shift has been short this morning, a 7am start!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've got all my grownup kids for lunch today. Eldest and her bf are vegetarian. Middle one is coeliac. Youngest is coeliac and extremely allergic to nuts (as in A&E allergic). Between them, their dislikes include mushrooms, banana & chicken.

FFS. I blame their mother.

I've bought a big bag of carrots - they can all eat them, so that's what they're getting.

No Grand Children in the house this weekend but I have aleady cleaned up poo, wee and sick of a very old cat.

House guests though are 60 year old brother in law who will be down in a minute and asking what's for breakfast.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Monumental headache due to some serious drinking yesterday at Wolves.

Only duties today 10:00 AM Futsal drop off at Steyning and collection at 12:00.

Also a bonus tonight as everyone else going to see some Hobbit Film or something that goes on for ages.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've got all my grownup kids for lunch today. Eldest and her bf are vegetarian. Middle one is coeliac. Youngest is coeliac and extremely allergic to nuts (as in A&E allergic). Between them, their dislikes include mushrooms, banana & chicken.

FFS. I blame their mother.

I've bought a big bag of carrots - they can all eat them, so that's what they're getting.

I blame breastfeeding lol

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Up at 12.55am with twin 1 who has Hands, Foot & Mouth. Twin 2 didn't stir till 7am. Daughter woke at 1.30 in proper poltergeist mode and then wouldn't go back to sleep until 3.40 (by which time I'd been downstairs with twin 1 for a couple of hours or so). Then twin 1 woke at 5am at which point I decided to give up on the sleep option so watched MOTD. Now I have burning throat, two screaming twin baby boys and a very quiet three year old daughter, which always makes me nervous; the calm before the storm.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm clearly coming out the other side. 6.30 wake up this morning but my body clock did that to me. Was able to get up slowly and in peace till 4 year old stirred at 7am. 8 year old has turned in to a teenager, slobbed in bed till nearly 8.30 whereupon he came in to the front room just in time to see Barnes's goal for Burnley.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Morning All

7.30 start for me. Not bad. The wife got a 6.30 yesterday. Winner.

Subjected to more PAW PATROL this morning aaarrgggghhh. More Bad news for me is that we are now going to create Christmas cards. I'm proper shit at craft stuff. That's why we've got Clintons FFS.

Eldest likes the Wealdstone raider song. You say Wealdstone. I say raider. Repeat. Ad nauseum.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Morning chaps no football today so a chilled one. Both boys in bed. Youngest was throwing up last night - hopefully too much KFC rather than the dreaded xmas bug!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Hello guys and thanks for the welcome, well I thought we had cracked it after the perfect first 24 hours at home, but last night was worse than the millwall debacle, no sleep little chloe very stressed... I have given back my self awarded parent of the year award!! Chloe is sleeping like a baby now.... wouldn't change it for the world even through my bleeding eyes!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
A thread I can join in on 😀

Our 4.5 month old was up at 12.30, 2.30. 4.30 and 6.30 last night:mad::mad::mad::mad:

But she is just beginning to cut her first 2 teeth so she's been a bit "off" these last couple of days:(:(:(

As it's the weekend it's my turn for night feeds so I'm knackered today. But we've been able to get out nice and early for a trip down to Lewew with the grandparents for a spot of breakfast in Bills and a trip into the Harvey's shop to buy some seriously strong cider to sample today before I buy some for Xmas day. Gonna be a fun afternoon!!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A thread I can join in on 😀

Our 4.5 month old was up at 12.30, 2.30. 4.30 and 6.30 last night:mad::mad::mad::mad:

But she is just beginning to cut her first 2 teeth so she's been a bit "off" these last couple of days:(:(:(

As it's the weekend it's my turn for night feeds so I'm knackered today. But we've been able to get out nice and early for a trip down to Lewew with the grandparents for a spot of breakfast in Bills and a trip into the Harvey's shop to buy some seriously strong cider to sample today before I buy some for Xmas day. Gonna be a fun afternoon!!!

How are your nipples?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here