Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Close call today 89th minute winner and a very good goal shaded a 2-1 win

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can I join the club now?! Little miss Notters has been grizzly all night but now that I need to do stuff is asleep on my chest. Her mother has gone back to bed.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Can I join the club now?! Little miss Notters has been grizzly all night but now that I need to do stuff is asleep on my chest. Her mother has gone back to bed.

Congrats! I wish mine was asleep on my chest. He grew out of that stage after a few months, and just wants to play from about 6 am. The clocks changing are gonna cause more havoc

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Many congratulations. I can pass on the same advice Stumpy Tim gave me when my daughter was born, which is 'Girls Rock!'

Happy times.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Little miss MBH has just happily sat through match of the day and scoffed a couple of weetabix and a banana. All in all a lovely relaxing morning so far and we've gained an hour.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have moved downstairs and she's back to sleep having been fed. Thinking about taking her into brighton for a wander for the first time.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Littlest (3 months) has just started sleeping through, but can only make it until around 5:30 at present, so here I am. Just as well I am a cricket fan, have Sky and the 3rd test has just started. Any others up yet?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Home away Cup Tie today, Shoreham v Steyning Town.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I claim the crown today, let me tell you people it does not get any easier as I sit here with red eyes on my second mug of coffee while my six year old is playing in her bedroom with her friend..... Sleepover..... Is a word that will not be uttered in this house after today for a long time..... 4.25am..... Already been in tell them the neighbours will not appreciate screaming, crashing, and jumping about even if you are playing spies.... Christ on a bike.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I miss sleep.

Second night running where GFH Jr has come in with us as he's not feeling too well...he then spends from 3am onwards tossing and turning, stopping anyone from sleeping at all. Urgh.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
We had the inlaws baby sitting last night. The decision to have 6 pints of revelation did not seem a wise one when 6 month old woke screaming at 6 am.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm up with my entire tribe, eldest has already lost a tooth this morning. I've had barely any sleep as I'm full of man flu and me and the other half are meant to be going to see Take Me Out being recorded tonight, it's going to be a long day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everybody in bed, Minis game called off, Brighton on the TV so a do not a lot day

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Little ms spongys mother has gone away for the weekend getting larried up whilst I do daddy duties. We have a 15 month old who only started walking in earnest this week. She's bloody EVERYWHERE.

I'm tired!!!

But grandparents are taking her late morning so I can go to the pub and watch the game. I'll probably have one pint and fall asleep on the bar.

Don't think I've slept in later than 6.15 am for over a month now. But I wouldn't change it for the world.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Mine was up early again today. By some fluke of God I've managed to find every single episode of Fraggle Rock on Kodi and shes loving it so we had a chilled couple of hours this morning.

Had a play, I went for a quick pee and came back to her colouring in our dining table cushions with crayons:angry:

I still haven't learned that you can't really leave them unattended!

She's down for her nap so I've just blitzed the housework and sitting down with a few cans of strongbow to watch the F1 whilst mummy prepares tonight's dinner.

Little'un will be up again in an hour or so and then the madness resumes!

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
First Post

My first post on the dad's club and I feel a bit of a fraud as mine is now eight and the days of sleepless nights and zombie parenting are a now a faded mental scar. Mine is still more than a handful and not adverse to climbing in our bed at 5am and sticking her toe in my ear whilst easing me gently to the edge of the mattress.

Anyway today mines off with the Mrs out for the day and I've been left with instructions to clean the toilet and pantry in an effort to eliminate 'that smell'. Of course I have failed miserably and although I've moved stuff to make it look like I cleaned the smell is still there!!! So now I'm practicing my innocent face and a well rehearsed 'I know I looked everywhere'. They're back soon..........

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
You're going to hate me, but I actually got a lie in! Didn't get woken up till 7.26!!! Couldn't believe it!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Discharge all responsibility from September as the youngest leaves for University, just costs a fortune but hope to catch up with him at a few away games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here