Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Dads Club

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Four year old was awake at 7. Told her to amuse herself. Not a mistake I'll be making again. CBeebies is on now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Woke up at 8, got to be in Littlehampton for 10 as 11 AM KO for Mini, back home and off to some minor event at the Amex

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well, 11:00 game canned due to no ref and frozen pitch

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well finally, unless something weird happens overnight, Mini has his first competitive match of the year.

The bad news is it is the furthest away trek so have to in Selsey at 10:00 hrs tomorrow for an 11:00 KO.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Morning dads, any noise from your little ones yet? Jnr still fast asleep this end. Hoping to watch a bit of MOTD before he starts stirring.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
7am 'alarm call' here this morning.

I've managed to dissuade him from watching The Lego Movie, again, and we've got Robosapien on Netflix. For the 178th time.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Morning all. Football match cancelled due to lack of players so opportunity for a rare lie in. Motd recorded for later.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Morning got a 10am kick off for game for my u13s todsy and then at Southwick for a Futsal tournament with my girls team.

Finally getting back to a sense of normality!

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
2am then 7am for me. The missus went to see my daughter and then... She calls me, she trapped a nerve in her upper back. So I have spent the morning nursing the missus and feeding and entertaining the little one. Finally got my first coffee inside me now.. Feeling a little more human

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I am following this thread in trepidation. Oh well five more months before I can join in properly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good road trip to Selsey, 2-0 away win

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Morning all. Up for an hour now. Had a good play. Mum is now giving her her breakfast. Hoping she will be tired again and let us have another hour or so kip....

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
6:15am today. Pretty much a lie in. Mrs reckons she's up all night though. Standard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here