Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Whilst getting her to wear the Albion shirt was quite funny, posting a photo on here and the use of "hoe" was rather classless.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
But you're still a moron for posting it. Because you're still defending your actions after people have rightly pulled you up, well, that just makes you a fecking moron now. Add that fact you're a student and well, let's just say you'll look back in years to come and say I was a bit of a nob. Unless of course you don't become a fully developed adult and your emotional intelligence remains on par with a chimp. This does happen to our species. But hopefully not you.

Dull over reaction

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I find it worrying that a young lad who is about to get his end away would even think to stop and take a picture he could post on North Stand Chat for """""""lad points""""""" (though he's probably amassed enough of those for a stiletto through the calf).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
But you're still a moron for posting it. Because you're still defending your actions after people have rightly pulled you up, well, that just makes you a fecking moron now. Add that fact you're a student and well, let's just say you'll look back in years to come and say I was a bit of a nob. Unless of course you don't become a fully developed adult and your emotional intelligence remains on par with a chimp. This does happen to our species. But hopefully not you.

Not sure what's worse, the OP boasting about shagging a "hoe", or the subsequent responses from the middle aged blokes. All in all, an utterly cringe worthy thread!

:yawn: :yawn:

He's only a young bloke having a laugh FFS.
Have you two always been grumpy old gits :glare:??

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Getting tips on how to score 101

image29.jpg

There is no point in trying to explain misogyny to you, given your track record if xenophobia

I do not agree with anything the OP has posted regarding the young lady, and I need no explanation from you about anything. Also your constant use of the word xenophobia is getting a bit dull really, I however will exscuse you this, I understand your longing to be part of something you cannot ever be.

What I will ask, is what you meant when comparing this thread to Ched Evans, and somehow linking it to Brighton?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
She's a palace fan. Of course I'm not going to bloody see her again. Don't know why you're all getting your knickers in a twist. It could literally be any blonde girl. There is zero defamation of character going on here. If there was the smallest chance of identifying the girl I wouldn't dream of posting it. God the fun police are out in force tonight.

As you say, no harm done to the girl. Well done for thinking of the Albion and having the forethought of getting a photo. Top work, most lads would have got stuck in straight away. Your loyalty and powers of persuasion does you credit. To be fair it's been a long time since we screwed Palace.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

See your signature!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Regardless of the moral implications which is up to the OP to come to terms with, given the amount of publicity stories about real young women being ridiculed and unwittingly being paraded as sex objects on line by moronic boys like the OP I'm surprised the thread hasn't been removed. Very dodgy ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here