Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
When she turns up in 9 months with a little Bastaxxd and she demands a DNA test which proves positive will you bring him up as an Albion Fan and save him!!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Schoolboy error, once you get a girl in the buff don't give her an excuse to cover up again !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've shagged a couple of Palace round here over the past couple of years, hard to avoid in this area I'm afraid.

Sounds like bragging to me , very vulgar .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
She's a palace fan. Of course I'm not going to bloody see her again. Don't know why you're all getting your knickers in a twist. It could literally be any blonde girl. There is zero defamation of character going on here. If there was the smallest chance of identifying the girl I wouldn't dream of posting it. God the fun police are out in force tonight.

But you're still a moron for posting it. Because you're still defending your actions after people have rightly pulled you up, well, that just makes you a fecking moron now. Add that fact you're a student and well, let's just say you'll look back in years to come and say I was a bit of a nob. Unless of course you don't become a fully developed adult and your emotional intelligence remains on par with a chimp. This does happen to our species. But hopefully not you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

But you're still a moron for posting it. Because you're still defending your actions after people have rightly pulled you up, well, that just makes you a fecking moron now. Add that fact you're a student and well, let's just say you'll look back in years to come and say I was a bit of a nob. Unless of course you don't become a fully developed adult and your emotional intelligence remains on par with a chimp. This does happen to our species. But hopefully not you.

Quite right mate. It would be a shame if Ladbible type shit became more frequent on here. Personally I think it's bang out of order. I'm sure I wasn't that much of a nob at that age. One only gas to look around the high street to see a nauseating trend if douchebag behaviour increasing. Maybe I am a misery guts but it just shows lack of respect and experience.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Apogoes Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen. Not up to your tastes? I'm a student I could care less if it's matching...

Now here I must pull you up. The American "I could care less" makes no sense. What you meant to say was " I couldn't care less" - i.e. it is not possible for you to be any less bothered than you are by the state of the bedclothes. I thank you and good night....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Now here I must pull you up. The American "I could care less" makes no sense. What you meant to say was " I couldn't care less" - i.e. it is not possible for you to be any less bothered than you are by the state of the bedclothes. I thank you and good night....

See Kingston, you're even Big in Japan now. But only as a moron.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Send some proper pics up, after all she a palace fan so deserves it lol.
on a serious note she only a palace fan cos either her boyfriend or dad/brother are.. so how funny if they saw this up on here.
i can imagine it now......

You silly little slaper u only tarted urself to those brighton scumbags any one but them, they got 1 up on us now. Uve embarased us.:O

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Send some proper pics up, after all she a palace fan so deserves it lol.
on a serious note she only a palace fan cos either her boyfriend or dad/brother are.. so how funny if they saw this up on here.
i can imagine it now......

You silly little slaper u only tarted urself to those brighton scumbags any one but them, they got 1 up on us now. Uve embarased us.:O

Finally, the voice of reason.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Thats a Withdean era top, so who did she remind you of with it on.........Danny Cullip maybe?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Looks suspiciously like my little sister - I don't speak to her for obvious reasons but I do resent the suggestions on here that a member of my family is a "hoe" and that a night of unbridled pleasure with her warrants a trip to the STD clinic the next day!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here