Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Went back to mine and we were getting down to it all the clothes came off and she spotted my brighton shirt that I had been wearing during a kick about earlier that day in my laundry bin. She laughed and exclaimed she was a palace fan. I made her put it on before we could go any further. Just wondering how many lad points im entitled to...
I don't know about lad points (I doubt I'm qualified to dish them out anyway), but I approve of the story. But as others have said, it's probably a story you should keep for mates, rather than posting on the net.

Are you going to see her again, or was that it?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
As funny as this is... Im actually quite shocked anyone would genuinely post about it!? I thought this sort of stuff was for LadBible only!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't think she'd care. She's a bit of a hoe. Probably much worse of her circulating the web. And it's not like you can see her identity.

Very poor mate. Not joking, I know you're a student but doesn't mean you have to act like a knob. Good on you for pulling, I'm sure the first to have ever managed such a feat but as you grow up you'll realise what a plum this thread makes you look.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
This thread just carries SO much potential.

*pringles*

image.jpg

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I don't know about lad points (I doubt I'm qualified to dish them out anyway), but I approve of the story. But as others have said, it's probably a story you should keep for mates, rather than posting on the net.

Are you going to see her again, or was that it?

She's a palace fan. Of course I'm not going to bloody see her again. Don't know why you're all getting your knickers in a twist. It could literally be any blonde girl. There is zero defamation of character going on here. If there was the smallest chance of identifying the girl I wouldn't dream of posting it. God the fun police are out in force tonight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A visit to the STI clinic might be on the cards :wink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Kingston is riddled with Palace and Chelsea.

And way more than it's fair share of teenage lad that seem to have flock of seagulls hair, spend too much time on their arms at the gym, wear deep V Hollister t shirts and look like those slightly bent French kids in the old Tricolor French text books.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

She's a palace fan. Of course I'm not going to bloody see her again. Don't know why you're all getting your knickers in a twist. It could literally be any blonde girl. There is zero defamation of character going on here. If there was the smallest chance of identifying the girl I wouldn't dream of posting it. God the fun police are out in force tonight.

Just think it's not very gallant to be calling someone you know "hoes" on the internet. One to keep for your mates I think.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Kingston is riddled with Palace and Chelsea.

And way more than it's fair share of teenage lad that seem to have flock of seagulls hair, spend too much time on their arms at the gym, wear deep V Hollister t shirts and look like those slightly bent French kids in the old Tricolor French text books.

Used to work in Hollister. You're quite the expert on kingston.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
She's a palace fan. Of course I'm not going to bloody see her again. Don't know why you're all getting your knickers in a twist.
They're not in a twist babe.

It could literally be any blonde girl. There is zero defamation of character going on here. If there was the smallest chance of identifying the girl I wouldn't dream of posting it.
You said she's a palace fan - that's narrowed it down to about 20 birds.

God the fun police are out in force tonight.
Ignore us, we're old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here