Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Can't believe what I'm reading here, do some people really hold women in such low disdain? Substitute in your mum, wife, daughter and you may think differently. I thought of this as an open for all board, but clearly not, imagine what you'd feel like as a woman reading this?

i wonder if people defending this post also got offended by 'does your boyfriend know you're here' or El Hadji Diouf grabbing his nuts?

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
I'm not sure your hero, Russell Brand, would necessarily agree with that description. Here he is endorsing the book of the bloke banned from the UK for giving seminars on how to entrap women into having sex with him. One of the techniques actually involves throttling the woman (I kid you not).

xdcrxt.jpg

Can there be a worse objectification of women than this sort of book?

You've got your books mixed up - the guy that was banned the throttling thing wasn't Neil Strauss it was Julien Blanc (who is a total sh!t). Neil Strauss is a respected author who is free to enter the UK.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You've got your books mixed up - the guy that was banned the throttling thing wasn't Neil Strauss it was Julien Blanc (who is a total sh!t). Neil Strauss is a respected author who is free to enter the UK.

Ah, yes. A mate emailed me to tell me the same. Still a pretty damning indictment of Brand's attitude to women though. :thumbsup:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
It's normal bloke double standard blolocks. Man sleeps around hero, woman sleeps around slag.

Trouble is, its like that for a reason.

A bloke being a hero/stud/player is incredibly dificult. You have to keep in shape, dress well, have cham, have wit, good looks, money, smell good, spend the night flirting dancing, buying drinks ect.

A women being a slag is incredibly easy - none of the above required and you will still get laid.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

A bloke being a hero/stud/player is incredibly dificult. You have to keep in shape, dress well, have cham, have wit, good looks, money, smell good, spend the night flirting dancing, buying drinks ect.

A women being a slag is incredibly easy - none of the above required and you will still get laid.

Hmmm I wonder why you have to try so hard.

Jan 30, 2008

take the last two essentials out of the equation and I'm good and dandy:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
So a casual shag makes her a bit of a hoe, and for you it's a bit of fun. No double standards there....

Whilst I'm not agreeing that she's easy or whatever, the OP did mention that she's slept with at least 3 of his friends and has, from what I've heard slept with two Palace players too. Without any real research she's (apparently) slept with 6 people, so there's either a massive coincidence, or there's presumably a few more lads in her past. IMO it's no wonder she's got a bit of a reputation.

Personally I don't have a problem with girls sleeping with a larger number of boys (It gives fat c*nts like me more of a chance :laugh:.) but if I knew a girl who'd slept with 3 of my friends then I'd probably try to stay clear, as it would probably be like throwing a sausage down an alleyway, and probably about as dirty as that too.

I also think people having a go at him over the photo are being precious too. If a girl asked me to put an item of clothing on and then took a photo I'd assume people would end up seeing it, because it's hardly the kind of thing they'd keep to themselves. That's just me though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here