Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just won playing as Brighton.

Totally unrealistic.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If you hit the return button on THE BOSS, when the opposition were attacking, it just cancelled that action and move onto next sense. Went a whole season without conceding a goal.....Bit like this season but in reverse.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Blimey used to have that ... the trouble trying to load it as well attempting to get the sound level right used to drive me mad

Last edited:

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
When you're getting turned over you can't hit 'Break' then type GOTO 5570 (or somesuch) to bang a few in the opposition net.

Bit of an oversight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just stuffed Blackpool 4-2 (having been 4-0 up). All I did was press 99 a few times.

I must be Mourinho or something.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Shockingly realistic. Took a 3 nil lead into half time and ended up drawing 3-3 with Blackpool. Gate receipts of £5,000. Didn't give actual attendance figures though.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I had a great Atari one which you started as any team but always started division 4, it let you do one transfer a week, which would basically be a random player shows up and you can swap him with a current player I think

So THAT'S where Brighton's transfer policy comes from.

We had some cracking football manager games on the AMSTRAD 6128, I can't remember what they were all called but I'm pretty sure we had a pirate copy of Football Director, probably copied on to TDK D90.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here