Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were immune to all punishment.......what would you do?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'd set up an organisation to control and organise a game that is played Nationally and internationally World wide. Because the country that invented it and had some great competitions running nationally, could't be arsed and didn't think it necessary to involve Jonny foreigner in it's affairs. So of course the French took on the job, probably just to annoy Britain in the first place. It turned out that the rest of the World could't wait to be organised and were able to create their own Governing bodies with some actual written universal rules to abide by, so as to be able to play the game as the country that created the game played it, as it appeared to be very popular in that Country with thousands of people going to watch games every week.
To achieve a sense of fair play I would move the Headquarters of the organisation to Switzerland, ( their neutral and probably have a sense of fair play, and very handy for the Bank where I would keep my many, many Millions). So the only thing left is to change my name to Sepp and I would then be invincible. Bit like Superman and The Invincibles rolled into one.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Oi!

I'd hunt down the person who invented the USB socket and give them a kicking.

I suspected a Frenchman would have been involved. ( The French are very good with patenting all sorts of awkward fixings) It wasn't unfortunately, it was a couple of Israelis.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Agree with the moral code comments above, but I would see it as a service to humanity to blow up some of the sillier buildings that have appeared recently on the London Skyline. I can't stand the Gherkin ,and the Walkie talkie thing - as ugly as anything.

I would, of course, want to make sure that no one was inside and no one was hurt. I would also take care to distance myself from Prince Charles and his stuck in the past views on architecture and the built environment

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yep and a perfect example of being immune to all punishment.
He is the reason I am here, the total ***kwit.

Are you saying you left Britain because of Blair and his government ?

If so you are a doer not a gonna do man, well done you and I hope it has worked out for you down under.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If we are talking no punishment of any kind I.e no comebacks what so ever from either her husband or my wife, then there's a certain someone who'd get it

Interesting that your list of people that would have to not give you comeback does not include the "certain someone" herself. You've just said that you'd rape someone if you could get away with it. Classy.

or perhaps, you took it for granted that she'd be happy to oblige your fantasy?

Interesting that your list of people that would have to not give you comeback does not include the "certain someone" herself. You've just said that you'd rape someone if you could get away with it. Classy.

or perhaps, you took it for granted that she'd be happy to oblige your fantasy?

Woah, hold it there. Never once did I mention rape. I"m dissapointed and saddened and even shocked if it has been interpreted that way. It was merely lads talk for let's say, an extra marital liaison between two willing parties. Apologies to anyone that has interpreted it as anything other than that.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Woah, hold it there. Never once did I mention rape. I"m dissapointed and saddened and even shocked if it has been interpreted that way. It was merely lads talk for let's say, an extra marital liaison between two willing parties. Apologies to anyone that has interpreted it as anything other than that.

Yeah, I was being too precious - apologies.

On the general point, I do think that lads' talk can easily stray into pretty dark territory pretty quickly. The language that is used rarely involves explicit consent of the other party. Typically, it's along the lines of "I'd give her one" - which, if thought about analytically and objectively, makes consent, at best, a nice bonus. It's certainly not an essential component of the liaison. It's interesting, isn't it?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I interpreted your post as meaning that you'd be prepared to. Given what you wrote, I think it wasn't an unreasonable interpretation. You've said that it wasn't at all what you meant, and I accepted your clarification, stating that I was being too "precious" in interpreting what you had written in the way I did. I honestly don't think I accused you of wanting to rape someone - it was a genuine interpretation of what you wrote.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yeah, I was being too precious - apologies.

On the general point, I do think that lads' talk can easily stray into pretty dark territory pretty quickly. The language that is used rarely involves explicit consent of the other party. Typically, it's along the lines of "I'd give her one" - which, if thought about analytically and objectively, makes consent, at best, a nice bonus. It's certainly not an essential component of the liaison. It's interesting, isn't it?
No, it's not interesting; it's a load of bollocks. The phrase 'I'd give her one' is clearly conditional and not in the least bit implying that you'd rape someone.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would go on a SPREE and rob the banks of a few million then anonymously hand it out to those in most need like a modern day ROBIN HOOD.
Firstly in my own city then when you see families and old folk on the TV who have hit hard times or been ripped off i would help them out but my name would never be known, like Batman

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here