Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa are truly woeful

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
When it comes to autism being slung round as an insult then yes I am and I make no apology for that.

Go get a life Mr overly sensitive.

I feel like I spend too much time reading this message board, and I actually support the bloody team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No. A follower who spends money on a club is at best a supporter of the club. A fan is someone who actively supports their club. A customer is someone who shows no actual support to their club other than through financial means.

Thinking about it, working class pride doesn't come under any category. He's just a follower.

So, 'Yes' then?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hit a nerve?

98 times I've posted on that site in something like 7 and a half years and not since nearly two years ago (and that was to wish you guys all the best, I believe) and I think the bulk of them was chatting music and old terrace grounds with my mate SJ Love Monkey. I did go on there once when Palace fans were talking about Brighton fans cyber-bullying a Palace lad to point out that it works both ways as I had a Palace fan stalking me and making up a pack of lies about me. And I think I called bullshit on someone who made something up about Brighton fans who thought Poyet was Argentinian. And that's about the sum of it. I did even try once or twice to engage in sensible debate about Stephen Dobbie but your over-zealous mods wouldn't even tolerate a Brighton fan saying that him moving to you was a good move. Go back and check. 98 posts - so few you can check them in 5 minutes. Go on - or have you already done that? So no - it wasn't 'banter'.

Actually whilst you're here can I just say that you're a terrible judge of people's moods if you think that my first reply to you in this thread was a tantrum. Do you really think that or is it more of your hilarious banter? If you do think that then you might want to get checked out for autism. What with the inability to read social situations and that character profile of what makes an internet troll, I guess it's a distinct possibility. Good luck with it.

Think your wide of the mark there Buzzer.
Comparing a Troll , (cyber bully ) to someone with autism, is not nice.
Having a member of my family who is autistic, i see the effects it has on their day to day life, telling the time, working out money, and social interaction,and it's a constant worry.
The last thing they would do , would be winding up people, as they find it hard to read social situations.
Whatever you think of the Palace fans on here ( Trolls), your suggestion for someone getting checked out for autism is in poor taste.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I think we should give our palace chum a break.
at the end of the day think about what the poor lad has to go through . He has to sit in a run down piece of s**t to watch his team play,
he's got people to sit next to and talk to one minute, then when they drop down a division they all disappear and go and watch chelsea and arsenal. His ears are always hurting because some **** keeps banging a dustbin lid. Then he has to find a shop doorway to sleep in because they burnt there town down.. hardly a great life is it

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
at the end of the day think about what the poor lad has to go through . He has to sit in a run down piece of s**t to watch his team play,
he's got people to sit next to and talk to one minute, then when they drop down a division they all disappear and go and watch chelsea and arsenal. His ears are always hurting because some **** keeps banging a dustbin lid. Then he has to find a shop doorway to sleep in because they burnt there town down.. hardly a great life is it
What a great riposte .

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Selhurst Park is a run down piece of shit agreed. Never denied it for a second. Fact is you moved into a soulless piece of shit and half your message board is asking 'Why can't we have an atmosphere like at Selhurst. Now unlike most your current batch of fans I went down to Withdean several times. I even managed to get down to Priestfield. Why? My Dad is a Carlisle United fan so the bollocks I hear from the likes of Working Class No Pride is redundant, I've been to the lower leagues. Shame most of your new fans didn't. Just like how the vast majority of West Ham fans don't live in East Ham anymore then I don't live in Croydon. I live in a very nice town in Surrey called Banstead. Trust me it puts Brighton to shame. So congratulations Jay, you have your 28,000 and when you go back to League 1 it'll be 22,000. When you spend a year there and don't go straight back up that'll drop to 18,000 and little by little you'll turn into Coventry City. Great ground, no atmosphere, no fans and then Tony Bloom will finally get bored of financing you and you'll go into administration. Congratulations we went into it twice you'll half the deficit between us. On the pitch you have nothing on Palace and apart from one loss at your new ground you've had no bragging rights in a very long time and you only had those ones for 2 months before we beat you in your most important match. So enjoy your little riposte but the fact is every single member of this board, Bozza, Buzzer, Hans, Giraffe, the Charlton fans, the Watford fans any away fans know only one thing. Mind the Gap.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Selhurst Park is a run down piece of shit agreed. Never denied it for a second. Fact is you moved into a soulless piece of shit and half your message board is asking 'Why can't we have an atmosphere like at Selhurst. Now unlike most your current batch of fans I went down to Withdean several times. I even managed to get down to Priestfield. Why? My Dad is a Carlisle United fan so the bollocks I hear from the likes of Working Class No Pride is redundant, I've been to the lower leagues. Shame most of your new fans didn't. Just like how the vast majority of West Ham fans don't live in East Ham anymore then I don't live in Croydon. I live in a very nice town in Surrey called Banstead. Trust me it puts Brighton to shame. So congratulations Jay, you have your 28,000 and when you go back to League 1 it'll be 22,000. When you spend a year there and don't go straight back up that'll drop to 18,000 and little by little you'll turn into Coventry City. Great ground, no atmosphere, no fans and then Tony Bloom will finally get bored of financing you and you'll go into administration. Congratulations we went into it twice you'll half the deficit between us. On the pitch you have nothing on Palace and apart from one loss at your new ground you've had no bragging rights in a very long time and you only had those ones for 2 months before we beat you in your most important match. So enjoy your little riposte but the fact is every single member of this board, Bozza, Buzzer, Hans, Giraffe, the Charlton fans, the Watford fans any away fans know only one thing. Mind the Gap.

You are right. All excellent facts backed up by evidence and well thought out arguments. We might as well just give up and go and do something else.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Going back on topic, I am struggling to think of a worse, more boring side to watch than Villa. They play shit, negative football with dinosaur tactics. Unbelievably poor side and a detriment to the PL

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Going back on topic, I am struggling to think of a worse, more boring side to watch than Villa. They play shit, negative football with dinosaur tactics. Unbelievably poor side and a detriment to the PL

Tell you what I do like about them..that Kop End. My goodness, that's an impressive stand. I couldn't help but admire it when we played them up there in the cup a few years back.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

But they are Villa and they have a divine right to play in The Premiership forever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tell you what I do like about them..that Kop End. My goodness, that's an impressive stand. I couldn't help but admire it when we played them up there in the cup a few years back.

Villa's Kop, the Holte End, is sure the LOUDEST stand in British football. It's without doubt the loudest I've ever heard. I went to an FA Cup tie and sat in the main stand when league one Fulham turned them over, and when they went a goal down the ROAR of encouragement from the Holte End was unbelieveable.

It utterly shìts on the kops at Anfield and Hillsborough, I can tell you.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I don't understand what Lambert is trying to do there, whilst at Norwich he had his team playing some pretty decent football and really had a go at some of the big boys and got some decent results.

At Villa the football is so dull, he has one tactic of trying to soak up pressure and hit teams on the break. The team doesn't have the pace anymore for that tactic to work. He has taken some good skilful players like Delph and N'Zogbia and ruined them. I can't see them keeping Benteke if he manages to stay fit for any decent period.

And no matter what the question is, the answer is never Tom Cleverly..... unless the question is who is the worst midfielder to play for England since Geoff Thomas.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Lol all true mate, spot on post.

They really are absolute toilet to watch. I don't think I've ever disliked a team's ethos so much (except maybe Leeds under Grayson)

Lambert is running them into the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here