gave it to my brother for his birthday ... hope he still has it

most impressed with nelson m
and the marriage certificate so far,
can we have a poll on this later

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Kenny Dalglish on the back of a boot cleaning rota taken from the wall of the boot room at the Goldstone by David Gipp who got it personalised with "Good Luck".
Got Cantona's at the Beach Football a few years ago.
Got Barry Rees' on the programme of the game the day before he died.
66 world cup squad on a photo, minus Bobby Moore and Alf Ramsey (but have these separately).

Barry Rees. Wow! He seemed to have a fantastic career ahead of him. How tragic.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Blimey ! I forgot about George Best. He signed The Wedding Present album cover, after that friendly in Newhaven, that also featured Stan Bowles.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I have Michael Jackson & a member of HMS Hood's crew for witness signatures on my wedding certificate.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I have a copy of More than 90 Minutes signed by Stewart Weir, Paul Heyward, Stuart Storer AND.... ROSS JOHNSON (I think, can't read it and can't really remember)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
David Gilmour: he pops occasionally into the Sainsbury's I work in during the evenings...so I plucked up the courage to ask him. Very quiet man.
Michael Palin: Impromptu visit to a book signing of his in Waterstones in Chester.
The Decemberists: signed CD by the Oregon folk troupe. Lovely people.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Jeremy beadle.

At least I think it's him, you can hardly make it out

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
mohammed ali in his autobiography
signed at that horrible whitgift centre in the the early 90s
but it made my day
gave it to my brother for his birthday ... hope he still has it

most impressed with nelson m
and the marriage certificate so far,
can we have a poll on this later
Have you still got Leslie Crowther's autograph that Aunty Dorothy got for us from a fete opening in the late 70s...? That must be worth a few quid now.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
When I was a lad completed a Cross Country race for Horsham Blue Star Harriers at Sompting and a bloke offered to sign my running number, (1970-71 ish) and it was Roger someone and he doodled a Saint looking figure on it, my parents were very excited about this I recall!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
David Gilmour: he pops occasionally into the Sainsbury's I work in during the evenings...so I plucked up the courage to ask him. Very quiet man.

Pulborough? ???

If so he shops at the same place as Brian Ferry (well I saw him there earlier in the year).

I didn't know whether or not to broach the subject of why Roxy Music became so crap after Eno left, but he was obviously busy sifting through the chilled salad stuff so I didn't.

I would have asked Dave Gilmour why the Floyd didn't stop after Animals in 1977 and if he ever felt like chinning that whiny **** Roger Waters....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here