Greer/Hughes ...........Dunk
Ince..................Holla
Bruno.......................................J Bennett
E Bennett...........Gardner..............Teixiera
Bent​

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Because they watched him come on and look the best player on the pitch for a short time on Saturday?

also he did more in the time he was on then elliot bennett has since comeing back on loan

Not a starter but on the bench yes.

He dfid well for 5 mins after which he was gash as knackered. Elliott Bennett was moved out to the left and it affected his play had he stayed on the right in front of Bruno he would have played as he did in his first game back, which was good.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Of course its all Jakes fault...

but he does need a rest. Has been over played and is terrible off form.

The boy has a great future though, but needs to be taken out of the firing line for a few weeks. We need metal in there and I think we need to see the guy we signed in June from some Swiss Club, whose names has escaped me!!

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
but he does need a rest. Has been over played and is terrible off form.

The boy has a great future though, but needs to be taken out of the firing line for a few weeks. We need metal in there and I think we need to see the guy we signed in June from some Swiss Club, whose names has escaped me!!

Yes agree with this he has had to much football for a young lad and needs a rest, i would like to see Gardner in the holding role he has pace and power.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Argus say Tex to miss out again as SH likes to have Donkey Halford on the bench so expect Baldock to replace Colunga and Ince or Holla for Lua Lua other than that as you were.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Hughes
J.Bennett

Ince
Gardner
Holla
E.Bennett