Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas on the Telly

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Cuckoo is an under rated little show. Andy Samburg is a class act and a big score for the BBC, the first series was excellent, it amazes me that a cast of that quality went under the radar. The episode when him and greg Davies got pilled up was brilliant.

Genuinely laugh out loud funny. And Helen Baxendale as well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Worst thing there is "John Bishop Christmas Special". Four words to drown the soul.

Can't stand that bloke - even have to turn down the sound if he's in an advert!

Keep expecting him to say, "Dey do do dat dough don't dey dough"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How John Bishop has a comedy career genuinely , absolutely boggles my mind. Some comedians I don't find funny but can see why others do but him? It's like enduring listening to some dull scouse neighbour that nobbles you every time you leave the house, painfully, woefully, terminally unfunny.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't stand that bloke - even have to turn down the sound if he's in an advert!

Keep expecting him to say, "Dey do do dat dough don't dey dough"

I dislike his perma-grin caused by the seizure of his top lip.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
C5 seem to actually be making shit afternoon Christmas films at the rate of 3 a day. Why is this stuff mde?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
C5 seem to actually be making shit afternoon Christmas films at the rate of 3 a day. Why is this stuff mde?

Because 500 channels of utter scheissdreck on cable here won't fill itself from October to December.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did I hear it correctly that William Hague raised the question of the number of repeats being shown over Christmas in the house today. Sure it was 67% of all programs being a repeat.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It's got To be pretty bad if you have to rely on TV for Christmas.

Always been a rule in our household going back since I was kid that the TV does not go on on Christmas Day.
It a day for families to enjoy each other's company. Plenty of things to do on Christmas Day without a TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here