Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour on Facebook that Hypia has resigned

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It may be best for all parties if he tenders his resignation, but I still find it difficult to understand why people are quite so vile towards him. A quick search on Twitter reveals vile attitudes towards him. He's trying his best.

Feb 14, 2010
It may be best for all parties if he tenders his resignation, but I still find it difficult to understand why people are quite so vile towards him. A quick search on Twitter reveals vile attitudes towards him. He's trying his best.

On this we can agree. Not only has he only done his best, but he didn't buy the players either. Still, when did logic ever form opinion with many.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would be ideal if he went without a pay-off. Shame it's obviously not true and the only way he will go is if Tony lines his pockets with a few hundred thousand quid.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Your right even though I would like him to walk and can probably appreciate he is trying his best and his best is clearly not good enough, no need to be vile or name calling.

Just wish he would fecking grow some bollox and do the right thing and buy Aunt Bessie's ready made Yorkshire puddings.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
On this we can agree. Not only has he only done his best, but he didn't buy the players either. Still, when did logic ever form opinion with many.

This squad isn't as strong as last season's, or the season before's or the season before's, but there is no way our squad is so weak that it's excusable to be in the relegation zone with three wins all season. He is doing a bad job with an average Championship squad.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That's what they said about Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards.

It's hard to criticise someone for trying their best. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Eddie the Eagle is an example of someone whom was determined to reach a goal and he did just that. As far as I remember, he was a quasi-talented skiier, but didn't do enough to qualify in slalom(?) so decided to sneak in to the games via an 'easier' (and more perilous) option.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
He and Jones are messing things up completely and they can't go soon enough for me but, as others have said, they don't deserve the personal abuse they are getting. Their best just isn't anywhere near good enough.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here