Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 wins in his last 32 games!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I really can't see anything good in his managerial suitcase, there are some really deluded people out there if they think his appointment is anything other than a disaster.

His tactics, his strategy, his substitutions, his team set up leaves me and most people I know bewildered. He is draining the spirit from the team, individual players and the fans. I thought Garcia had no spirit or emotion on the bench but Hypia makes him look like Lee Evans on speed.

3 wins in 32 games says it all

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
According to the laws of probability, any single poster on this thread, placed in charge of a professional football team, would more likely than not, have won 3 out of 32 matches. Probably more.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
That is a crap percentage! ???
That's a 9% win ratio!!
Some managers get the sack for having win ratio's around the 25% mark!
He seems to be the golden one :wozza:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
we gave him a fair crack of the whip, but the glimmer of hope from the Wigan game hasnt lead to a revival but same old. its nearly there, nearly working. too bad, we're nearly at the half way point and not nearly in playoff contention but firmly in relegation contention.

the stat tells us he isnt a winner. move on and give a new man time to turn things around.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Across his last 2 clubs, that is just not acceptable .

Another example of choosing stats to suit your point. Why not just say 3 wins in 18 league games for us. It's very poor anyway so why bother adding the Leverkusen figures? It's a completely different squad and league so not really relevant to what he's done here.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Another example of choosing stats to suit your point. Why not just say 3 wins in 18 league games for us. It's very poor anyway so why bother adding the Leverkusen figures? It's a completely different squad and league so not really relevant to what he's done here.

Well it proves the point that what he's doing here isn't a one off .

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
That stat is unbelievable, cant se him ever getting another job in management after we eventually sack him. I mean there is no way i would look at that and say here's our man , the one who can get us winning. Its a joke.
as another poster said on here you would think just because of mathematics that he would have more wins than that.

get sami out now fo goodness sake :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here