Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow : I'm so excited.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd take a non convincing win to be honest :)

Though I'm excited too, my first Saturday game at the Amex for ages.

I've got a Fulham supporting friend who unfortunatley can't get along tomorrow due to work, but we are meeting in town post match. Its just who will be crying into their beer?

A draw, so both of you

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I remember the FA Cup games ('92?).
0-0 away, then 0-0 at home.
I fully expected the penalty shoot out to end 0-0.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Just bet a fiver against a mate who said we were going down, bring it on :thumbsup:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Im in on this one, extremely excited.

Cannot wait, got a feeing we can do some serious damage now. Darren Bent is a mark of some intent now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's a strange phrase that when you thing about it, 'proper old football club', but yes l know exactly what you mean,

Fulham have always been, well, Fulham. seemingly unchanged from the days when they had Johnny Haynes running down the right wing, and a little bit later Mullers bossing their midfield.

Craven Cottage has been a great place to watch football too, down on the banks of the Thames.

When did Johnny Haynes go down the wing he was an inside forward usually inside left No 10 as Jimmy Hill was inside right. Their wingers were mainly Roy Dwight and Tosh Chamberlin.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It's a strange phrase that when you thing about it, 'proper old football club', but yes l know exactly what you mean,

Fulham have always been, well, Fulham. seemingly unchanged from the days when they had Johnny Haynes running down the right wing, and a little bit later Mullers bossing their midfield.

Craven Cottage has been a great place to watch football too, down on the banks of the Thames.
didn't Haynes spray balls from the MIDDLE of the pitch. Jimmy Hill played on the right wing I think.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Im in on this one, extremely excited.

Cannot wait, got a feeing we can do some serious damage now. Darren Bent is a mark of some intent now.

I don't want to piss on anybody's fireworks but the mood on this forum at the end of the transfer window in August was that we had done ok.

Now 3 months later with us at the arse end of the league we sign Darren bent on loan for a month & here we go again.

We have signed 1 player that hasn't been playing & have loaned out 2 players that haven't been playing.

So a team that does not score enough goals has 2 strikers but 3 keepers.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I don't want to piss on anybody's fireworks but the mood on this forum at the end of the transfer window in August was that we had done ok.

Now 3 months later with us at the arse end of the league we sign Darren bent on loan for a month & here we go again.

We have signed 1 player that hasn't been playing & have loaned out 2 players that haven't been playing.

So a team that does not score enough goals has 2 strikers but 3 keepers.

3 Strikers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here