Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mad Frankie Fraser

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
correct
I spoke to him many times while he was at Chelmsford nick, run with the Richardsons, pretty inoffensive .......but then he was behind bars, wifey knew the family as well.
what you might call an old fashioned criminal.
Yes, an old fashioned criminal. One who would slash people with a knife, beat the living shit out if people who stood up to his bullying, robbed people and businesses, that sort of thing.

Certainly it does appear "old fashioned criminals" have some lovely endearing qualities compared to these nasty fandangled new criminal types, so I can see why you speak so fondly of him. I guess he liked cats too?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Steve Piper remembers going with Mad Frankie Fraser and his son to watch Brighton play Arsenal in the 1960s.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
RIP Mad Frankie. You were the people's psychopathic gangster.

It's quite unusual (or not) that these nasty toads attract such a fanbase. The Kray wotsits being a prime example.

The same people whom worship them or deem themselves to be a fan/follower, presumably have a liberal view on what they deem to be a crime.

Would Mad Frankie be worshipped if he were Loco Francesco?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's quite unusual (or not) that these nasty toads attract such a fanbase. The Kray wotsits being a prime example.

The same people whom worship them or deem themselves to be a fan/follower, presumably have a liberal view on what they deem to be a crime.

My Nan, bless her, was a Whitechapel girl, born just across the road from the Blind Beggar Pub although she'd moved to Findon Valley by the time the Krays took prominence. She still had family in the area and everyone knew who the Krays were. She used to wax lyrical about them. "You could leave your back door back open then and no-one dared cause trouble around there because the Krays looked after their own." she'd tell me.

Her brother who still lived there at the time saw it differently "You could leave your back door open because no-one had anything worth nicking and the reason why no-one else caused trouble was because the Krays were the ones doing it all."

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

My wifes Dad was good mates with The Krays and their associates, "Nasty Toads" :angry: she can't wait to meet you on saturday, you do know her name of course...... :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yes, an old fashioned criminal. One who would slash people with a knife, beat the living shit out if people who stood up to his bullying, robbed people and businesses, that sort of thing.

Certainly it does appear "old fashioned criminals" have some lovely endearing qualities compared to these nasty fandangled new criminal types, so I can see why you speak so fondly of him. I guess he liked cats too?

most of the things you say he done were to other criminals
new criminal types as you say would beat your granny for her pension
you probably never met him so really do not know what you are talking about .............................as per usual
stick to football mate ................oh no hang on a minute...
you really are an offensive oaf

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you probably never met him so really do not know what you are talking about .............................as per usual
Priceless. So Fraser was a lovely old fashioned criminal because he only tortured other villains. Well that's alright then. I'm sure the local public felt safe knowing that.

Stick to cats mate. You talk utter utter shit on literally every other subject. This is a case in point. Offensive? He was a nasty villain who got banged up for 42 years. I wouldn't be upset if he died in pain.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Priceless. So Fraser was a lovely old fashioned criminal because he only tortured other villains. Well that's alright then. I'm sure the local public felt safe knowing that.

Stick to cats mate. You talk utter utter shit on literally every other subject. This is a case in point. Offensive? He was a nasty villain who got banged up for 42 years. I wouldn't be upset if he died in pain.

as I said an oaf

prison officer for 10 years nearly
there were/are far worse than him in there sunshine
why do you always bring cats up I have other things in my life

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why? Because I sullied Fraser's otherwise spotless image?

You're tremendous value. Unbelievably thick but marvellously so. :lolol:

as I said oaf
you don't even know me
go away and annoy someone else

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

He was a nutter, diagnosed clinically insane on several occasions.
Totally devoid of contrition.
You really cannot condone his activities on any level.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He was a nutter, diagnosed clinically insane on several occasions.
Totally devoid of contrition.
You really cannot condone his activities on any level.

who said I condoned them
all I am saying he was never the sort to beat your granny for her pension ......unlike the scrotes of today

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
who said I condoned them
all I am saying he was never the sort to beat your granny for her pension ......unlike the scrotes of today

Nonsense. There were scrotes that robbed old ladies, murdered children and suchlike back then just as there are scrotes that do that now. And there are career criminals in prison now who would happily help old ladies across the street and defend a woman's honour. There were no halcyon days of criminal activity. A quick read of contemporary crime novels for any period will tell you that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A new first, other than the Thatcher Croaks thread, the first time there has been a NSC binfest on a RIP thread.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

This ^^^^
makes me die , all this 'they only hurt their own ' bollox.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nonsense. There were scrotes that robbed old ladies, murdered children and suchlike back then just as there are scrotes that do that now. And there are career criminals in prison now who would happily help old ladies across the street and defend a woman's honour. There were no halcyon days of criminal activity. A quick read of contemporary crime novels for any period will tell you that.

in the 10 or so years I was in prisons I never met one who broke into an old ladies house and beat her and take her pension ...maybe they were around but I never met one
the prisons are full of them now along with those who kill for no apparent reason other than for the fun of it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here