Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone advise about Northstsnd chat?

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Hi all, to get on northstand chat each time, I google it then click on the big board. It's pretty quick but is that what everyone does on their phones (I phone 4s)or is there a quicker way (as there isn't an App) apologies if this has been mentioned before

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maybe we need to create a Brighton & Hove Albion web ring via GeoCities, so users can get 'interactive' with each other via all the latest 'web links' on the World Wide Web. That'd solve the OP's problem.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Blimey, I just type "n" and the rest of the URL for the big board comes up (on my Android). Though to be fair my iPhone was always slower, more cumbersome, etc. (expects a banning).

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Hi all, to get on northstand chat each time, I google it then click on the big board. It's pretty quick but is that what everyone does on their phones (I phone 4s)or is there a quicker way (as there isn't an App) apologies if this has been mentioned before

Leave a page open in safari.
If you accidentally close it, type northstandchat.com into the browser. I just type n and the big board appears on the drop down list.
I don't like tapatalk so always use safari on the iPhone.
I find it easier, although I'm told that I'm a bit weird!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Tapatalk app, register your NSC username etc.. When you have found the forum via the search function and you just open the app up and click on the NSC acount.

Its very easy once you have linked the acount to tapatalk.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You mean there are other websites to visit???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Make sure you block Hove Born and Bred.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm a huge fan of Tapatalk when it comes to NSC, tends to be more reliable than relying on the mobile browser for me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Does this thread come in English? I have no idea what you are discussing ???

D

Deleted member 22389

NSC has it's very own style for Mobile
http://www.northstandchat.com/forum.php?styleid=8

Just goto the main site on your mobile and at the bottom of the page you will see drop down menu. Just select Default Mobile Style.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Would agree with others saying Tapatalk although I am presently not using it due to having to revert to an old mobile with about 3K of internal memory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here