Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Liverpool

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done to palace. That has eased their relegation worries for a week or so.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Poor Liverpool. They punched above their weight last season but it hasn't quite dawned on their fans that in the modern era they are not a truly big club any more.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Far too early for this sort of thing. I'll copy and paste what I wrote yesterday...

It's far too early to be crowing about their deficiencies, especially given our own plight.

If there's one thing those *******s have shown us again and again is that just when we think they are doomed they go and pull a performance out of the bag (or just get lucky). As such I'm staying quiet until such time as they are mathematically doomed and we are mathematically safe.

Wise words.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Okay it's not a great season so far for us, but let's have a wry smile at watching Palace v Liverpool, especially as our rivals are in the bottom three & already losing 1-0 :clap2:
Hilarious :)

Especially hearing the Palace fans singing can we play you every week!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Poor Liverpool. They punched above their weight last season but it hasn't quite dawned on their fans that in the modern era they are not a truly big club any more.
Lol...Liverpool will always be in the top 2/3 biggest clubs and bar manure possibily who is bigger?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Southampton followers must be pissing themselves at Liverpool's demise.

And Tottenham's mediocre season too. I belive NSC's resident German bore would call it: schadenfreude.

I wonder who got home first post-match: all the plastic southern Liverpool fans in the away end or all the plastic southern Liverpool fans in the home stands.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Google Analytics shows a large number of Palace fans visiting from cpfc.org right now. Thanks for the ad revenue (and little else).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So... the current bottom 3 all played in the Championship last season..

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lol...Liverpool will always be in the top 2/3 biggest clubs and bar manure possibily who is bigger?
In England as well as Man U, Man City and Chelsea have both eclipsed them. Don't get me wrong, they're still 'big' and they've obviously still got their fantastic history, but the days when they'd be one of the first names mentioned when talking about really 'big' clubs are over - and I don't think they're coming back.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Google Analytics shows a large number of Palace fans visiting from cpfc.org right now. Thanks for the ad revenue (and little else).
Maybe you should write some deliberately controversial article as click-bait? They so seem obsessed by us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here