Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami's interview after the game

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good point today . Bet your gutted you can't put the boot in more . Tb has backed him . Let's back Tb and get on with it .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
No, he was totally unemotional. The best managers at this club have all been motivators ( eg Lane, Mullery, Adams, Poyet) - SH is going to have us sleepwalking into Div 1.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He seems to operate within a narrow band of emotions, which might be a bit boring to us lot, but is probably quite a good trait when managing. I respond better to calm instruction rather than ranting.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sami is fluent in at least 3 languages.

Why do I get the feeling if Sami threw his toys out of the pram all the time, he'd be derided on NSC.
I cant think of any recent examples. :dunce:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good point today . Bet your gutted you can't put the boot in more . Tb has backed him . Let's back Tb and get on with it .
Before the game yes a point would have been good. We threw away a lead twice and couldn't hang on for the last 10 mins. Once again our piss poor defending trumps us again. When the whistle blew i instantly said to myself, that was 2 points dropped yet again and yes i'm gutted.

The sooner this clown is sacked the better. He really is killing my love for the Albion at the moment.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The 'I must not question the manager or Bloom thread' !

Despite thousands of fans staying away. 1 win in 11 games. 1 point of second bottom.Worse season since the Amex opened.

It's ok though because Bloom backs Hyypia and everything will be alright.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
And all this when Di Canio was available.

Passion. That's all that matters.

So what if the manager isn't aware that WW II is over... What's wrong with a little frank psychosis?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here