Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex will send us down

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Unless we can improve results and the atmosphere there. A good result today and definitely a point gained in a game I was expected we would get spanked. I have far more faith in the performances away than at home. What's to blame?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Agree the results need to improve, but why must the atmosphere ???
And i don't see how the Amex is directly responsible for the performances, very inaccurate thread title.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yes blame the stadium for our current predicament.......thats the ticket :thumbsup:

personally i think its Diana`s fault

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
To complacent at home, too many "fans" not creating a fortress. The club only to happy to make it a nice day out for opposition fans and players. Other teams love coming here they hated withdean.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Good grief.

We will go down if we don't secure enough points to finish above the bottom three. To suggest that this has anything to do with the Amex is just about as ludicrous as anything I've read on here recently.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
To complacent at home, too many "fans" not creating a fortress. The club only to happy to make it a nice day out for opposition fans and players. Other teams love coming here they hated withdean.

We all hated Withdean. And it was not a fortress, with an intimidating atmosphere, was it?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good grief.

We will go down if we don't secure enough points to finish above the bottom three. To suggest that this has anything to do with the Amex is just about as ludicrous as anything I've read on here recently.

Yup, there's been some stiff competition recently, but OP post is particularly special.

Feb 14, 2010
Pack it in. Its the players that are not good enough, not the Chairman who has bought a new ground and spent 200 Million, or the 20,000/30,000 that turn up every week

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Now we got to get behind the team at home we got to become the 12 player and make the ref the 13:facepalm:bring back the :cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery: girls

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I'll look out for you at the next home game as the one standing alone and getting it going, You lead I'll follow.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
In time it will be a fortress,but for years now we've struggled to win regularly there and that's mostly down to sitting back on leads...4th season now that's been littered with draws mostly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Amex has lost its mojo with too many fans in a catatonic state throughout the game apart from a polite clap if we score a goal.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
You can criticise Pompey and Leeds for a lot but they are the sort of fans we need to become loud, hostile and passionate, ok neither are doing so well but at least the atmosphere at there home games is good. Away we are fine but at home its not currently happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here