Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have the blinkered agendaists got tonight?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
- Sami's Halford substitution.
- JFC, as usual.
- You'd need to be a berserker to keep on Stockdale's back.
- Gardener from distance, that's my one.

It's a shame CMS didn't get on.

I guess appreciation for a fine point, and a decent team performance (for a struggling team) at Norwich is too much to ask for.

You were doing so well until you said you wanted CMS on.

Stockdale kept us in the game. About time he got some credit.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
they are
do they ever stop moaning
TB says he is here to stay
get over it
if you don't like it go and support another team
just for gods sake stop moaning

But, and it makes me smile, you're moaning, about moaning...

A good point today BTW. Our team's frailty and our manager's tactical failings there for all but the deluded lickers to see yet again. Oh, and we ARE only outside the relegation zone on goal difference. But, hey, if you want to be happy-clappy, be my guest.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You were doing so well until you said you wanted CMS on.

Stockdale kept us in the game. About time he got some credit.
Had CMS played, the blinkered agendaists would have had their poster boy to blame everything on.

&

Keeping us in the game hasn't been enough to save Stockdale before, why should now be any different!?!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
CMS probably should have come on: Baldock was about as effective as a soggy box of matches again. That said, CMS hasn't exactly lit the field of play up with his sublime performances this season either.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
CMS probably should have come on: Baldock was about as effective as a soggy box of matches again. That said, CMS hasn't exactly lit the field of play up with his sublime performances this season either.

There almost indistinguishable.........and neither are much cop (allied to tactics that have involved booming 60 yards balls up to them to battle against two 6'4" central defenders)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Had CMS played, the blinkered agendaists would have had their poster boy to blame everything on.

With respect SB. when it comes to CMS it would appear that the blinkered one is you.

It really would be best for all concerned if he was shipped out and freed up some currently (and for far too long) wasted wages.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why we took Al Absi and Greg Halford on loan ?

Why is this so hard for people to understand?

If Walton had got injured or worse still been overawed by the occasion we would have been left with just Casper.
As it is he wasn't so Al Habsi wasn't needed.
Should Stockdale get injured again, I'm sure the club will attempt to get another 'keeper.
But will be pleased to know they don't have to rush, or go for top top quality.

Halford came in when we had one and a half available centre backs with one of those a booking away from suspension, and the 'covering' defender playing right back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With respect SB. when it comes to CMS it would appear that the blinkered one is you.

It really would be best for all concerned if he was shipped out and freed up some currently (and for far too long) wasted wages.

Fair comment.

Although the desire to jump on CMS because he (and Messi, Ronaldo, Naymar) missed the one half chance created for him, is strong in many.
I'm yet to see the game where CMS has missed all 4 proper chances.
Sadly we are all yet to see the game where we have produced 4 proper chances.

But hey we all know where we stand on that one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

If Walton had got injured or worse still been overawed by the occasion we would have been left with just Casper.
Should Stockdale get injured again, I'm sure the club will attempt to get another 'keeper.

Halford came in when we had one and a half available centre backs with one of those a booking away from suspension, and the 'covering' defender playing right back.

Exactly. Contingency for injuries.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

you missed the point......agree with your reasoning, but what have they contributed that we haven't already got ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
you missed the point......agree with your reasoning, but what have they contributed that we haven't already got ?
Because after that we had NOTHING.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
we got a goalkeeper who let three goals in in his only match and a defender/stroke utility player who's played probably played for a total of 15 minutes.....
So a month ago you would rather we played with:-

A junior goalkeeper with no first team experience and coach who happens to be kept on the playing staff.
Plus
2 centre halves both approaching suspension, an injured reserve centre half, and the covering centre half already playing right back.

We got by because Walton was better than anybody hoped, and didn't get injured.
and
Hughes wasn't as badly injured as first feared and Greer didn't pick up his 5th booking.

Had any of those circumstances gone wrong for the Albion we wouldn't be having this conversation.
None of them are far fetched, esp Greer not getting another booking.

Last edited:

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
- Sami's Halford substitution.
- JFC, as usual.
- You'd need to be a berserker to keep on Stockdale's back.
- Gardener from distance, that's my one.

It's a shame CMS didn't get on.

I guess appreciation for a fine point, and a decent team performance (for a struggling team) at Norwich is too much to ask for.

chip on your shoulder or what?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Ok I'll try again.
On Thursday Ninja got on his 2 wheeled pedal powered vehicle, and rode to Chelmsford.
On Friday Ninja rode his velocipede from Chelmsford to Norwich.

On a thread looking for grumblings about the day, NE having to suffer a bore draw after that effort is another mither.
I told Ninja to get on his bike before his :flounce:last year

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
My favourite is the one that is the goading

'you're not allowed to express any negativity when we're just outside the relegation zone on goal difference, after another game where we failed to win despite having the lead twice just because I'm optimistic about things'

That never gets boring.
:lol: Too true. Lets not interrupt the backslapping though, great job on another game where we dropped points against a woefully out of form team.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What is a blinkered agendaist? Is it someone who wants the manager sacked because we have won THREE games in the league? Is so count me IN.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is "agendaist" even a word? If so, in which language?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here