• Half-empty: 1 win in 11

Votes: 73 48.7%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Current position is very disappointing, obviously. Going with half full though, as the first stat shows how small an improvement COULD see a huge upturn in form.

Dec 29, 2011
Nothing from the 8 draws shows me we were close to winning them. If the performances were there, but the results were not, it'd be half full. As it stands, our team is fairly poor, the performances are poor and our tactics are dire. Half empty for me I'm afraid :nono:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It is one win in fourteen (league matches) anyway not eleven. You cannot really use a victory over 4th division Burton as a positive nor defeat at Premier League Tottenham as a negative.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
If we are going to stick with Hyppia, it's vital we have a positive transfer window. I think an experienced manager would get more out of the current squad but adding some quality (like an old head in Midfield, a physical and mobile centre forward) while ditching some dead wood will give him no excuses. Hopefully we are not adrift by then and Burke can improve on his recent record.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Success in football owes a lot to luck and momentum. We have neither. Sometimes change is needed and for me we're at that point now. 1 win in 11 or 2 defeats in 11 is shit and no matter how hard you try polishing a turd it's still a turd.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Half empty , my glass hasn't been this empty since Slade was in charge.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Half full. Think we'll be a different side if Elliott Bennett signs in January and when Stevens returns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here