Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad we have stuck with Sami

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
A
I'm happy to stay with him for now and apparently so is TB
so who says another manager would put up with the crap transfer policy we have then, thats why they like Sami because he is easy going
the last two managers left because of the transfer policy,how many more would amongst the managers with a good record of winning games would leave siting the same reasons
Pulis great manager but left CP because of the transfer policy there.................how long do you think he would last here?
I agree the squad is the poorest for at least 3 years, BUT it is well good enough to be a mid table team. Don't see SH having any ability to achieve this!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hahaha turner a corner? One win in good how many games? Same old shit. Can't defend. That's coaching and Hyypia for you.

He has to go because he isn't the right man for the future.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It looks like his tenure now depends on what quality can be brought in before the end of the loan transfer window and maybe the January window as well

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Listening to the game, I did not get that impression, Stockdale made 3 very important saves to keep us in the game, does not sound like an out of form team to me.

Watched the game Norwich were poor today and at 2-1 could have buried us( at the time we looked hopeless) we hung in there and against the run of play got an equaliser
Norwich are out of form at the moment look at the table and their run of results

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
so who says another manager would put up with the crap transfer policy we have then, thats why they like Sami because he is easy going
the last two managers left because of the transfer policy,how many more would amongst the managers with a good record of winning games would leave siting the same reasons
Pulis great manager but left CP because of the transfer policy there.................how long do you think he would last here?

I believe you have'nt seen an away or home game since the second world war

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I remain unconvinced with Hyypia, and a defeat or draw vs Fulham could spell the end.

Today was better though.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
of course he's easy going who else would employ him, that's why we've got a shit manager as no decent manager would put up with the recruitment policy at the club and those in charge of it

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
[
I believe you have'nt seen an away or home game since the second world war

probably not that is why I can look at it logically
Sami is not to blame for this
two perfectly good managers gone one sacked? the other left siting the transfer policy, Sami bought in and given players that do not fit into his style of play..........while very good players are sold and not replaced
poor old Sami is the fall guy I'm afraid
for the people to blame for this you have to go higher up the management chain

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
[

poor old Sami is the fall guy I'm afraid
for the people to blame for this you have to go higher up the management chain
Or you could argue we're only losing by the odd goal and drawing, a more canny manager would have probably turned a few of those defeats into draws and draws into wins

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Or you could argue we're only losing by the odd goal and drawing, a more canny manager would have probably turned a few of those defeats into draws and draws into wins

but who?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Chris Hughton, not flair but we would not be in relegation battle with his experience in the championship if he'd been chosen in the summer

How do you know? Cracking crystal ball you've got there.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
IMO if Mr Bloom is staying with Hypia then at the minimum during the January window,the manager must impose himself on any transfer business. I can understand the summer to a degree......but not now !

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Chris Hughton, not flair but we would not be in relegation battle with his experience in the championship if he'd been chosen in the summer

I like Hughton, but he would have still had the same problems that Sami faced. We were never going to get a flying start to the season, no matter who the manager was, and we were the club that was least prepared for the start barring Blackpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here