Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad we have stuck with Sami

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Wake up people, we are where we are because we are not good enough at the moment! One win in 14 is not, in my book, isn't turning it around. I agree we have a better squad then our league position shows but Hyppia doesn't win games . Draws will see us down. We are better wining some and losing some. The guy is totally inept and we need to give a new guy a chance to bring the best out of the squad. It's the end of November and we have won 3 times in the league!

Spot on.

Hyypia out for me. If we would have lost we would be in the bottom 3 tonight. The mood on NSC would have been totally different tonight. After next Saturday's game we could be 23rd. Hyypia is not a winning manager

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Please have a look at the league table! We have won 3 games this season. Do you want to go back to places like Rochdale and Oldham because if we stick with the Dim Finn that's what we can look forward too!

I just feel that he has started to turn it around in the last 3 games. We are playing much better football and the teams desire to win is there. I do believe as others have said the downfall could be at home when the pressure from our own fans get too much, which is pretty pathetic really. People waiting for a misplaced pass before they say a word.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I genuinely think he is turning us around, we are much to good to be relegated. I think a mid table finish and hope he can build he's team for next season. (yes I have had a couple of beers)

The law of averages suggests that the sheer volume of NSC posters is such that some random dimwit had to post this. Sake!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
But we are scoring goals now, just need to sort the defence out a little and we be fine.

As OP says, mid table this season, make the team his own for next season and we will be well on our way.

Hang on a minute - Hyypia was an international defender and played his league football at the highest level with a good Liverpool side. Despite this he is clearly unable to sort the bloody defence out. Seriously what is the point in sticking with him, I just dont get it.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
But we are scoring goals now, just need to sort the defence out a little and we be fine..

If we had a midfield that could in anyway control a game it would help both the defence and the attack, Still lacking a centre forward though.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Wonder if you'll be thinking that next Saturday if we lose to Fulham and go into the bottom 3
Good away point today against an out of form Norwich

Listening to the game, I did not get that impression, Stockdale made 3 very important saves to keep us in the game, does not sound like an out of form team to me.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I am and always will be fully behind the team. I am not and never have been however, fully behind the manager. At least for the main part today the ball was kept on the deck......until Gardner had a pot at goal. Not many individual errors at the back just a tad collectively. As for Mr Hyypia turning it around? not as long as he has a hole in his arse

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I just feel that he has started to turn it around in the last 3 games. We are playing much better football and the teams desire to win is there. I do believe as others have said the downfall could be at home when the pressure from our own fans get too much, which is pretty pathetic really. People waiting for a misplaced pass before they say a word.

Yes you are right, there is no way Hyppia should be under any pressure to win at home is there!!!!! The teams desire to win isn't there or we would have won today having lead twice and scoring 3 away!

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Yes you are right, there is no way Hyppia should be under any pressure to win at home is there!!!!! The teams desire to win isn't there or we would have won today having lead twice and scoring 3 away!

I cannot believe you feel a team scoring 3 away at Norwich has no desire...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am and always will be fully behind the team. I am not and never have been however, fully behind the manager. At least for the main part today the ball was kept on the deck......until Gardner had a pot at goal. Not many individual errors at the back just a tad collectively. As for Mr Hyypia turning it around? not as long as he has a hole in his arse

maybe we should have stuck with Poyet then .................. or Oscar

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Desire to win a game does not always mean you will win. However I am surprised anyone who watched the game today could say the team had no desire to win.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We have to deal in facts don't we. It's just another draw. If he doesn't win soon how can he possibly hope to retain anyone's faith? TB will have to stop his pride (and the financial hit to the club) getting in the way of a difficult decision.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Or hired some one who didn't have a track record for not winning games. But if you are happy with Hyppia then that's your opinion!

I'm happy to stay with him for now and apparently so is TB
so who says another manager would put up with the crap transfer policy we have then, thats why they like Sami because he is easy going
the last two managers left because of the transfer policy,how many more would amongst the managers with a good record of winning games would leave siting the same reasons
Pulis great manager but left CP because of the transfer policy there.................how long do you think he would last here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here