Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad we have stuck with Sami

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
I genuinely think he is turning us around, we are much to good to be relegated. I think a mid table finish and hope he can build he's team for next season. (yes I have had a couple of beers)

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I genuinely think he is turning us around, we are much to good to be relegated. I think a mid table finish and hope he can build he's team for next season. (yes I have had a couple of beers)

much to good...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Averaging a point a game gets you relegated regardless of how good you are.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think we definitely play better away from home when we are under less pressure. Crowd needs to get behind the team for the full 90 mins at the Amex.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
All were asking is the home form improve with a few decent wins and most will be happy! Mid table is ok for his first season!!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Wake up people, we are where we are because we are not good enough at the moment! One win in 14 is not, in my book, isn't turning it around. I agree we have a better squad then our league position shows but Hyppia doesn't win games . Draws will see us down. We are better wining some and losing some. The guy is totally inept and we need to give a new guy a chance to bring the best out of the squad. It's the end of November and we have won 3 times in the league!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Wake up people, we are where we are because we are not good enough at the moment! One win in 14 is not, in my book, isn't turning it around. I agree we have a better squad then our league position shows but Hyppia doesn't win games . Draws will see us down. We are better wining some and losing some. The guy is totally inept and we need to give a new guy a chance to bring the best out of the squad. It's the end of November and we have won 3 times in the league!

But we are scoring goals now, just need to sort the defence out a little and we be fine.

As OP says, mid table this season, make the team his own for next season and we will be well on our way.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
But we are scoring goals now, just need to sort the defence out a little and we be fine.

As OP says, mid table this season, make the team his own for next season and we will be well on our way.

You go on believing this my friend. Stick with the dim Finn and we will spend the rest of the season around the bottom 3. We can't win at home and we have have won 3 times in 18 games.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Wonder if you'll be thinking that next Saturday if we lose to Fulham and go into the bottom 3
Good away point today against an out of form Norwich

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Well I think we are starting to play good football and now starting to score goals, which everyone was screaming for last season. How many times did we see on here "I would give anything for an exciting 3-3 rather than a boring 1-0." We now have that but the same people will moan that this is not good enough and will get us relegated...

I am happy Tony has gave he's man time and just hope that more supporters get behind the team for the coming games.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Well I think we are starting to play good football and now starting to score goals, which everyone was screaming for last season. How many times did we see on here "I would give anything for an exciting 3-3 rather than a boring 1-0." We now have that but the same people will moan that this is not good enough and will get us relegated...

I am happy Tony has gave he's man time and just hope that more supporters get behind the team for the coming games.

Please have a look at the league table! We have won 3 games this season. Do you want to go back to places like Rochdale and Oldham because if we stick with the Dim Finn that's what we can look forward too!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Sorry, have to disagree. Anyone remember Peterborough a couple of seasons ago? They scored a fair few but were poor defensively and ultimately got relegated. I'll never be confident in seeing out the game under Sami with his negative subs and tactics once we take the lead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here