Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad we have stuck with Sami

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watched the game Norwich were poor today and at 2-1 could have buried us( at the time we looked hopeless) we hung in there and against the run of play got an equaliser
Norwich are out of form at the moment look at the table and their run of results
Good on u MR T for travelling to the game

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
We are either hard to break down but carry no goal threat, or look dangerous attacking but fragile at the back.

Clearly we want to be solid at the back & carry a goal threat, but either SH seems unable to set us up that way or we just don't have the players to do it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Except we would have lost 6-3 without him

Who can say that Walton or Al Habsi if playing wouldnt have got to all of them so we won 3-0, nobody, that is a ridiculous staement to make his job is to save goals that is what he gets paid to do and if he couldnt he wouldnt be in the team. That is not to say he was directly at fault for any of the goals today.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth - Marcus Aurelius

For what it's worth, I'll stick with Sami thanks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Who can say that Walton or Al Habsi if playing wouldnt have got to all of them so we won 3-0, nobody, that is a ridiculous staement to make his job is to save goals that is what he gets paid to do and if he couldnt he wouldnt be in the team. That is not to say he was directly at fault for any of the goals today.
So why not say a clean sheet for the defence

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think we definitely play better away from home when we are under less pressure. Crowd needs to get behind the team for the full 90 mins at the Amex.

Here we go again...

It's not the recruitment team's fault... it's not Sami's fault, it's not the average squad's fault... no, it's the fan's fault... what utter, utter bollox.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
u got a thumbs down for that ..so I've balanced it up

Ta! I thought it worthy to point out that claiming things would be different with someone else is impossible to predict...unless you subscribe to Everrett's Multiverse theory, in which case it's possible. But then it's also possible that in one of the universes I am a hamster dressed as a monk.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Hyypia post international breaks:

3 games, 8 conceded.

He has to go.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The sooner Sami gets his P45, the greater our chances of survival...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ta! I thought it worthy to point out that claiming things would be different with someone else is impossible to predict...unless you subscribe to Everrett's Multiverse theory, in which case it's possible. But then it's also possible that in one of the universes I am a hamster dressed as a monk.

Yes, but if you lived in the real world, you'd realise that, on the balance of probability, the hamster, whether dressed as a monk or not, would do better than Sami.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes, but if you lived in the real world, you'd realise that, on the balance of probability, the hamster, whether dressed as a monk or not, would do better than Sami.

That depends. If it's a competition of "Who looks more like a Monk" then I'd definitely put my money on the fluffy little one.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That depends. If it's a competition of "Who looks more like a Monk" then I'd definitely put my money on the fluffy little one.

LoL! What if the competition was "Who has the tactical nous that most resembles that of a brick?". I think it would be a close call, but Sami might just edge it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here