Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Anyone else think Stockdale could've done better with the shot?

It was only a yard to his side. I know people get angry when you dig out the keeper, but I'm starting to think he's a bit sh1t!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We always panic when we take the league. I think this is the third time recently that we've conceded an equaliser within 10 minutes.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Everything about that equaliser was vastly annoying.

Stockdale giving possession straight back to the opponents - check
Watching the opposition work their way steadily back upfield unchallenged - check
The stream stopping so the first indication of the goal is Norwich players celebrating - check
Replays demonstrate powderpuff defending - check

Rats' knobs.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Piss poor defending by JFC. Question,?guess what foot a right winger is likely to cross the ball in on....... SO DON'T SIT ON HIS LEFT You pillock!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Defensively unforgivable. We simply cannot hold onto a lead, bye bye Sami
Don't think there is much chance of that. Tony said he was here for the long term only a week or so ago.

I think we just completely lack confidence.

According to the player commentary, we were defending really well. Score a goal and start defending badly.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Anyone else think Stockdale could've done better with the shot?

It was only a yard to his side. I know people get angry when you dig out the keeper, but I'm starting to think he's a bit sh1t!

Really? Come on!

Stockdale is at fault for poor distribution, Bennett is at fault for making it so easy for his man to get his cross in, Ince is at fault for not tracking his man, the whole defence is at fault for being so flat footed.

Stockdale is not at fault for being beaten by a free header from 6 yards out, that is one place there is no fault.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here