Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Poor! Reasons for saying that is our home form is S**t and until that improves we will be League One bound! We can not hold onto a lead home or away sort it out Hyypia sooner rather than later!!:wrong:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
And in other news, Burnley bag an away win and our Croydon friends drop into the bottom three.

Newcastle now also up to 4th. And to think of all those people screaming for Pardew's head...

Hmmmm!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And in other news, Burnley bag an away win and our Croydon friends drop into the bottom three.

Newcastle now also up to 4th. And to think of all those people screaming for Pardew's head...

Hmmmm!

The SCUM are playing the mickey mousers tomorrow at Smellhurst.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
JFC was where you'd expect the left back to be. Bennett was in no-mans land.

Have a look at the replay, Bennett was behind him, hardly no-mans land. Although I do agree, ideally he'd be the one pressuring the ball with JFC tucked behind.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Not good enough, we keep drawing games we are down. People will say this is a good point but we hardly win at home and Hyppia showed his lack of nonce by bringing on Halford upfront. Go Sami FFS

I'm afraid I have to agree. This is a creditable draw under almost any circumstances, however, we just never win. We were ahead twice, the second time with 13 minutes to go and we never looked like holding on. One win in fourteen now. We have to win against Fulham or surely time is up for Hyypia. It is so like watching us under Slade the season after we stayed up it is uncanny.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
3-3 was a good result although should have nicked it at the end,but a pathetic cut back ruined that.
Some really poor passing at times and we do seem to be very vulnerable after scoring and conceding...some good positives from the match,but still think we create nothing through the middle which would suit colunga and baldock.

Least the goals are slowly coming which is very good news
Lua lua and colunga were very good

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No Moans from Me.

Looked like a good game. 3-3. Thriller game even. Norwich fouled a lot and had a lot of shots. No complaints from me. If all games were like that. Norwich had no right to complain. If any team deserved to win it was the Albion but after a slow start 3-3 was fair enough result.

Lualua fouled eight times. It must be a record.

Last edited:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Under Hyppia we just can't win. We keep drawing games will see us relegated. Under the last managers we would have seen this game out. Our squad, although not the best we have had, is a lot better then our present position and with the right manager in charge would be no where near the bottom 3! Wait for the normal Hyppia shite in his interview.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was exciting.

DavePage

cd81d93fac13096b085bebf8e8188dd0.jpg
I’ve been helping Uncle Jack off the donkey

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Your use of the delightful word 'goofed' more than made up for any punctuation errors you may have made prior to that post.

I was being polite :D I felt like using a much stronger word........ Whilst Acker was correct, he had no idea the circumstances I was posting, (which were challenging)...... One of the only things I don't like about NSC, is the self appointed grammar police, who sometimes don't know their arse from their elbow in any case......

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
18 points from 18 games. If we don't improve, that's 46 points, not that clever really.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
When the game was 2-1 Norwich had chances to finish the match. It was almost laughable when there was 1 tackle that led to a 3 v 1 on the brighton goal and the guy decided to shoot rather than pass luckily. Sami was a great defender, i was hoping he would have got Brighton to defend in the same way.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
How many times was Kaz taken out ? I couldn't believe they didn't get more cards

He was looking for a foul on occasions as on the break he had little options in front of him. If we had a centre forward who could hold the ball maybe he could have been even more effective. Shame about the cut back but otherwise our best player today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here