Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Just seen the rucksacked Chairman Bloom in the CO-OP at Norwich station, blending into the background. I didn't say anything. He probably yearns for a peaceful journey home from these events.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Are you for real? Getting rid of Sami would be suicide, but if that’s your preferred option you are welcome to it.

Please explain why it would be suicide? We have won 3 times in 18 games, most managers would be expecting the the old tin tac. You may be right though we could get in an experienced manager that has a track record of winning games (unlike the Dim Finn) and he may only win 2 in 18!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just seen the rucksacked Chairman Bloom in the CO-OP at Norwich station, blending into the background. I didn't say anything. He probably yearns for a peaceful journey home from these events.

Was he buying a chicken in a roasting bag ???

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was being polite :D I felt like using a much stronger word........ Whilst Acker was correct, he had no idea the circumstances I was posting, (which were challenging)...... One of the only things I don't like about NSC, is the self appointed grammar police, who sometimes don't know their arse from their elbow in any case......

I perhaps should have made it clearer at the time that I wasn't posting it as a grammar police thing, but the "header that was no good/no, it was a good header" interpretation reminded me specifically of the the 'let's eat grandma' meme. I find most people, myself especially, tend to make their own spelling/grammar mistakes in the process of calling out someone else's.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Please explain why it would be suicide? We have won 3 times in 18 games, most managers would be expecting the the old tin tac. You may be right though we could get in an experienced manager that has a track record of winning games (unlike the Dim Finn) and he may only win 2 in 18!

I haven't got to explain anything if you cannot see the bigger picture yourself. And using Dim Fin is just trying to look smart, when clearly it is childish.

boik

I think some people have got themselves locked into this negative, anti-Sami thing and the only thing that will shake them out is a 6-0 win or Sami going. We're not wonderful, but today was a great match with lots of positives. We made mistakes, but so do all teams. Some fans just seem to look for the mistakes and enjoy them. We came from behind (some people seem to have forgotten that one) and kept being positive right up to the end. The only 2 teams to have beaten us in the last 10 matches have been Boro and Bournemouth, and guess where they are. We're not a mile away from being a decnt team, although we are sailing close to the wind points wise.

I will support the team and Sami and look for the postives, not the negatives. 5 points from 3 games. 5 goals in 3 games.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I perhaps should have made it clearer at the time that I wasn't posting it as a grammar police thing, but the "header that was no good/no, it was a good header" interpretation reminded me specifically of the the 'let's eat grandma' meme. I find most people, myself especially, tend to make their own spelling/grammar mistakes in the process of calling out someone else's.

It was a good header, my response was to the criticism of Stockdale.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wow - didn't see that one coming! If you'd offered me a draw before the game started, I'd have taken it like a shot - and if you'd offered three goals, I'd have had your arm off too! Then, when it finally ended, I found myself slightly disappointed that we hadn't managed to hold out for a win right to the end! Still, a good day for us Brighton fans.

Can't believe there are still some people on here who are stupid enough to think that all those who don't toe the party line (“We're wonderful, our squad is the best ever, the management structure is perfect and we're heading for the play-offs”.....talk about deluded!) and express concerns that all is not quite as it should be at our beloved club are somehow going to be miserable if we score or do well. What absolute lunacy to think that some of their fellow fans WANT to lose! Here's one:

Colunga....................SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bad luck miserabalists!!!

Geez! What a tool! - and here's another:

yyyyyyeeeesssss. Take that whiners

:facepalm:

Good point today. I know a point a game won't save us, but if you look at it as 5 points out of the last 9 it looks rather better – here's hoping this is the start of onwards and upwards. Bring on Fulham! (then Derby away.....gulp!)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Getting trolleyed on the 1800 from Norwich. If anyone fancies one of my spare tinnies of pear cider I'm in coach K. Must do this more often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here