Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
If we go down we deserve to. I do not understand why people are so surprised? Look at our squad over the last cople of seasons and compare it to the one we have now. We have a league one squad. Listen to TB and B and B all you like, most of us have been watching long enough to know crud when we see it and trying to kid us with constant quotes about squad depth and quality is laughable.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Take off Colunga he has had his moment and bring on CMS with Baldock we need a goal or at the worst Teixiera. They are tearing us apart now with the defence under severe pressure unable to clear it to the midfield or front man to hold.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
You have to wonder why Bournemouth and Brentford are having such great seasons compared to us when they have much smaller budgets. We are definitely under achieving, but then when you sell a £8m striker and don't replace him, what do you expect?

I would say they both have bigger budgets than us this season as they both spent a lot
In the summer (e.g. Wilson, Odubajo) whereas we've brought in a load of loanees and rejects.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
You have to wonder why Bournemouth and Brentford are having such great seasons compared to us when they have much smaller budgets. We are definitely under achieving, but then when you sell a £8m striker and don't replace him, what do you expect?

Well, I think you could expect a manager who tries to get the best out of the players he has by playing to their strengths. That would be a start.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
we're all over the place - losing our shape, composure, belief. it does not reflect well on the management team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here