Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Just in the Complete Angler now - the weather up here is dis all. Let's hope we get an Albion performance to be proud of!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Norwich View

I can see Adams getting the chop if they lose to us today.

Four draws out of six in front of their own fans has done little to apease the sense of growing concern about City’s promotion credentials. But it’s a miserable run of just two triumphs in 10, in all competitions, that has heaped more pressure on today’s arrival of Brighton.

After back-to-back defeats prior to the international break which ended with a late capitulation at Nottingham Forest, Norwich appear to be heading towards a battle to avoid mid-table mediocracy. Yet boss Adams knows that two victories could catapult his club from 10th to top, if results go their way, and he’s determined to add the next three points to the club’s tally in Norfolk this afternoon.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/...new_norwich_city_era_up_and_running_1_3858364

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/pick_your_norwich_city_team_to_face_brighton_1_3853230

This view makes it look a 1-1 draw.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For those that hav travelled I hope it's better than the Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday game ..nil nil after 55 mins ..14 attempts on goal..but nothing on target

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Only one win @ Carrow Road in our last nine visits......

Still we are going to express ourselves on the pitch today and let Sami worry about our league position.

although I might be a tad worried as expect Bolton to win and can see Wigan beating Middlesbrough also Birmingham getting something at Rotherham.

Today is a must win I am afraid for Sami, we cannot loooooooooose ground

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC now

#BHAFC team v Norwich: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Hughes, J.Bennett; Ince, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, Gardner; Colunga, Baldock.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We have got to look good in this match as I cannot face losing at home to Fulham.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m1 minute ago

#BHAFC subs v Norwich: Walton, Calderon, Halford, Holla, Teixeira, McCourt, Mackail-Smith.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
#BHAFC team v Norwich: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Hughes, J.Bennett; Ince, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, Gardner; Colunga, Baldock.

#BHAFC subs v Norwich: Walton, Calderon, Halford, Holla, Teixeira, McCourt, Mackail-Smith.

Not far off my choice. Squad identical except I excluded Baldock altogether in favour of O'Grady on the bench. I had Calderon in as an extra defender instead of Baldock in the starting XI.

4-2-1-2-1

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stockdale

Bruno-Greer-Hughes-Bennett

Lualua-Gardner-Ince-Caskey

Baldock-Colunga

Seems alright to me.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Norwich: Ruddy; Martin (c), Turner, Hooiveld, Olsson; Redmond, Howson, Tettey, Johnson; Jerome, Grabban. #bhafc

Strong team. I don't know who this Johnson is?

After struggling to get a first team place under manager Gary McAllister due to the emergence of Fabian Delph, Johnson joined League One rivals Brighton & Hove Albion on loan until 3 January 2009.[10] Johnson scored twice on his debut during the 3–2 victory over Leicester City.[11] Johnson scored four goals in 10 games on loan at Brighton before returning to his parent club Leeds United, now with a new manager, Simon Grayson. Johnson found himself back in the first team picture as Leeds reached the playoff semi finals against Millwall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Johnson

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Norwich: Ruddy; Martin (c), Turner, Hooiveld, Olsson; Redmond, Howson, Tettey, Johnson; Jerome, Grabban. #bhafc

Strong team. I don't know who this Johnson is?
Bradley Johnson....he used to play for us.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Are Norwich playing two wide players? This might give us a chance in midfield. I fancy our chances now. 1-1 would be a success.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Looks like four-four-****ing-two to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here