Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should a UKIP government raise the homosexual age of consent or make it illegal?

UKIP government raise the homosexual age of consent?

• up to 18 yrs of age

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • up to 21 yrs of age

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Make it illegal

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Homosexual sex is only legal as all male MP's are gay and could get rent boys without the fear of being arrested and they wouldn't have the need to open another Elm guest house.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Homosexual sex is only legal as all male MP's are gay and could get rent boys without the fear of being arrested and they wouldn't have the need to open another Elm guest house.
Wow.

Just wow.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
What is the pont of this thread other than to allow people to parade their bigotry. It's not going to generate any insight into a subject that outside a few rather nasty individuals just isn't an issue any more.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Take a break from NSC for a while please BigBelly/Lucky Boy Farang etc etc.

I believe I may have just beat you to that.

We're pretty relaxed here about letting previously banned posters back in, in the (usually vain) hope that they grow up and temper their behaviour.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Raise it by all means but then make it compulsory for everyone to become a practising homosexual for a year. That'd certainly make everyone think twice about pissing about arbitrarily with consenting age for different sexualities.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ooh excellent question. You've certainly got your finger on the pulse.

What are your opinions on apartheid? Should South Africa reintroduce it? Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just asking the question!!

I have strong views on shooting messangers!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Very good. Whilst I do not agree with you, no one can doubt the effort you put into posts like this one.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Why are you asking ?

As it is as far as I can see UKIP are
1: not in goverment
2: it is not even on their manifesto.

Silly Questions, silly thread

Perhaps not now but I wouldn't put it past them in government, if UKIP do get in, they will implement all sort of policies that none of us voted for. Blair did it, Cameron did it and I am sure even Farage "the people's leader" will do it and human/gay rights will be at the top of the agenda, I reckon.

GE manifestos mean nothing today. It is a tool to draw people in by politicians

Be careful what you ask for...

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Perhaps not now but I wouldn't put it past them in government, if UKIP do get in, they will implement all sort of policies that none of us voted for. Blair did it, Cameron did it and I am sure even Farage "the people's leader" will do it and human/gay rights will be at the top of the agenda, I reckon.

What a truly bizarre person you are!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

It is nothing more than conjecture, the old I would not put it past them is frankly nothing short of well Daily Mail kind scare mongering. You don't know its your view nothing in it at all just like the OP.

Pure bollox and to be honest if UKIP got hold of this, it could be construed as libel perhaps.

PS... I have asked for nothing I don't vote UKIP and never would, so not sure what you mean.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
What are you a parody or something? The drivel you come up with is astounding.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here