Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry, but it’s hard not to smile

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyway, the last one needs to be retaken. He's clearly miles off his line.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It has to be a set up.

Hilarious, cannot be for real?!!

If it was a fake, it must have taken a hell of a lot of staging or whatever. I started off thinking it wasn't particularly funny, but the longer it went on, it became surreal.

At first I thought it was real but when the physio just dragged the fella off after the second hit I realised it was a sketch.

They're thick?

:ohmy:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

I said AT FIRST. The version I saw didn't have subtitles and I was watching on mute with one eye on the machinery I use at work. I'm far from thick so don't lump me in on this!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
After he's heard me talking about football, I was sent that yesterday by absolutely the nicest guy at my work yesterday, who also came over to see whether I liked it.

So just imagine the lengths I had to go to in order to pretend to be rather enjoying it, while in fact all the time thinking "what a steaming load of dreadful, unfunny, fake crap this is".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Obviously fake. Just a shame it wasn't funny too. Dire.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
After he's heard me talking about football, I was sent that yesterday by absolutely the nicest guy at my work yesterday, who also came over to see whether I liked it.

So just imagine the lengths I had to go to in order to pretend to be rather enjoying it, while in fact all the time thinking "what a steaming load of dreadful, unfunny, fake crap this is".

You must be fun down the pub.
Do you take everything in life very , very seriously.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Obviously a lot of Lee Evans fans on this thread!!

Not sure how you can have a dig at peoples sense of humour and have "do you want some" as profile pic, the ops vid is allot funnier than the "do you want some" vid Shirley? !?!!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Was it for real ??
I sussed it the minute I realised they had also photo-shopped the ref and lino out of the clips ....
Plus, physio should never have allowed him to continue with blood on his face ....
And with concussion, any first aider will know that the player must not be allowed to continue playing ....

But still raised a chuckle when he got knocked off his chair ....

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
"The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

:( any other link

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here