Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

L'Eglise Church Rd, Hove. Now reopened !

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
L'Eglise had new ownership, but kept its name and menu very similar. Just in case anyone interested in French resturants. Hopefully the food will be.a good as previously. Church rd , Hove seems the place to go for decent quality resturants .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
L'Eglise had new ownership, but kept its name and menu very similar. Just in case anyone interested in French resturants. Hopefully the food will be.a good as previously. Church rd , Hove seems the place to go for decent quality resturants .

Thanks. Out of interest which other ones do you rate? I'm out of touch with this area these days.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it's as good as the old one this is a right result. You can't have enough traditional French food in my opinion, just as long as you don't mind heart disease and diabetes in later life.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Herr, ones I've especially been impressed with along church rd are Makara, giggling squid, bistro nantais, ganges, and ginger pig in hove street. There are about another 6 that are perfectly good but don't make my top 5.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Herr, ones I've especially been impressed with along church rd are Makara, giggling squid, bistro nantais, ganges, and ginger pig in hove street. There are about another 6 that are perfectly good but don't make my top 5.

The squid has been going through a redevelopment over the last month or so, this may be even nice than before. rather liked azaro when i went, it had just opened and seemed pretty spot on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on your new venture. Have you owned restaurants before or is this your first?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Congratulations on your new venture. Have you owned restaurants before or is this your first?

I'm willing to pay the fifty quid. In exchange for some Escargot in parsley and garlic, a rare Onglet with frites, an enormous smelly plate of cheese and a 2008 Haut Medoc, obvs.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I used to know the old owners. I worked on their old website project a good 5 years ago at my old agency. The food there wasn't too bad, lets hope the new owners take it even further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here